Another School Shooting

clubgop

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:56 pm

I happen to believe that there's absolutely no point in owning more than a shotgun and hunting rifle. Others feel that they need an arsenal to fight off the boogeyman.
So what are you arguing for? AR 15 is a hinting rifle the most popular one in the country. Handguns are used in more mass shooting and shootings over any type of rifles. What the fuck are you talking about arsenal for? Do you know about the NFA, the GCA of 68, the FAPA of 87? Do yiu have any foggy idea about what you are talking about?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:57 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Small town PD could stop a hundred "insurgents" with limited backup from the nat guard.

Nat guard could stop a small army with no backup at all. That is exactly what they're there for.
You have made the critical mistake of overestimating the Nat gaurd.

I think that is the biggest mistake you could make if you really believe you can ride out a societal wide collapse.
I don't have the slightest idea if I could 'ride it out'. Best I can do is try to give the kids a fighting chance.

I do know that the nat guard is a full-fledged military force, and has been deployed to the Middle East for a decade, so one can assume that they have some competent killers in the ranks, and more than enough equipment to deal with Joe Sixpack.
I have had the pleasure of them serving me during the societal collapse you brought up earlier.

Don't place your faith in them. In fact, if they tell you to go somewhere do the opposite of what they say. Not even joking. I like you and that's why I'm telling you this.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:01 pm

clubgop wrote:
I happen to believe that there's absolutely no point in owning more than a shotgun and hunting rifle. Others feel that they need an arsenal to fight off the boogeyman.
So what are you arguing for? AR 15 is a hinting rifle the most popular one in the country. Handguns are used in more mass shooting and shootings over any type of rifles. What the fuck are you talking about arsenal for? Do you know about the NFA, the GCA of 68, the FAPA of 87? Do yiu have any foggy idea about what you are talking about?
Sure it is. Because deer sometimes require 50 shots downrange, before they arm up.

I should have clarified, I guess - I don't happen to think anything more than a bolt-action hunting rifle and shotgun have any utility in life. I don't think anyone needs a handgun either, actually.

Regardless, owning a dozen small arms of any exotic type imaginable will not make you safe from the government boogeyman. You are outgunned with anything less than a tank battalion and air support. You might kill a few cops, but you'll never make a dent in the "tyranny" that you choose to give a shit about.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:02 pm

StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:The myth of the all powerful can't be stopped US Empire has been greatly exaggerated.
You can most definitely rack up a Kill:Death ratio of 2 or 3 to 1 before they take you down. But unless the entire government has been stricken with syphilis, you'll never have more than a couple of buddies lined up with you. Simple as that.
The government has been syphilitic for a while, they don't have the resolve to defeat all but the smallest insurgencies, even then they take a while and it's a slog.
And domestically? Forget it, they can't and many are unwilling to secure the border, put a damper on people killing themselves with various drugs. We had multiple wars and the US government has lost them all. War on Alcohol, lost. War on poverty, lost. War on drugs, lost. One would think that these wars are made not be won.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:02 pm

50 shots
Will you retards at least learn about the guns you want to ban?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
You have made the critical mistake of overestimating the Nat gaurd.

I think that is the biggest mistake you could make if you really believe you can ride out a societal wide collapse.
I don't have the slightest idea if I could 'ride it out'. Best I can do is try to give the kids a fighting chance.

I do know that the nat guard is a full-fledged military force, and has been deployed to the Middle East for a decade, so one can assume that they have some competent killers in the ranks, and more than enough equipment to deal with Joe Sixpack.
I have had the pleasure of them serving me during the societal collapse you brought up earlier.

Don't place your faith in them. In fact, if they tell you to go somewhere do the opposite of what they say. Not even joking. I like you and that's why I'm telling you this.
Oh I'd certainly avoid them at all cost. Bug-in is the only realistic option, no matter what happens. If you're a refugee, you've just surrendered your family to the whims of human decency.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:04 pm

clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You can most definitely rack up a Kill:Death ratio of 2 or 3 to 1 before they take you down. But unless the entire government has been stricken with syphilis, you'll never have more than a couple of buddies lined up with you. Simple as that.
The government has been syphilitic for a while, they don't have the resolve to defeat all but the smallest insurgencies, even then they take a while and it's a slog.
And domestically? Forget it, they can't and many are unwilling to secure the border, put a damper on people killing themselves with various drugs. We had multiple wars and the US government has lost them all. War on Alcohol, lost. War on poverty, lost. War on drugs, lost. One would think that these wars are made not be won.
You're listing some idiotic government initiatives (which happen to be largely initiated by the GOP, oddly), not military operations. If you're equating the "War on Drugs" to fighting an insurgency, then you've lost all perspective.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:05 pm

. I don't think anyone needs a handgun either, actually.
Nigger fuck you. I've had every lock on my van keyed off. The same van I happen to live in. My wife had been stalked and nearly assaulted coming home from work at the bar. Fuck you you dumb nigger.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:07 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Nigger fuck you. I've had every lock on my van keyed off. The same van I happen to live in. My wife had been stalked and nearly assaulted coming home from work at the bar. Fuck you you dumb nigger.
And if you'd had a handgun in hand, what would have happened? Did they key your locks off while you were nearby?

Would your wife have been safe while carrying a shotgun, knife, or pepper spray? Or would only a handgun suffice?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:09 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
And if you'd had a handgun in hand, what would have happened? Did they key your locks off while you were nearby?

Would your wife have been safe while carrying a shotgun, knife, or pepper spray? Or would only a handgun suffice?
The fucking BIX NOOD NIGGER chased my wife in our apartment complex parking lot and she had to duck behind a car to lose him you dumb fucking nigger