Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

clubgop

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:36 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote: Then the left are tolerant?

I suppose this makes more sense if what you're trying to say is that the right intolerant when it comes to religion, guns, or economics. When was the last violent economics protest?
Pretty much every WTO meeting...
so, leftists. Roger.
Is he allergic to penicillin? What is the excuse for letting syphilis go untreated like that. I mean Dirty dick is a cool nickname and all but dont worry we will still call you that. I promise I am never going to stop so go see a doctor.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:21 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote: Then the left are tolerant?

I suppose this makes more sense if what you're trying to say is that the right intolerant when it comes to religion, guns, or economics. When was the last violent economics protest?
Which is led by the right wing? Man what an idiot you just defeated your own point. :lol: You are such a joke. Who is getting violent over relgion? Who is defending radical Islam? Who is holding draw Muhammed contest and whi is attacking them violently or otherwise? And on guns what is there to tolerate the fact that you dont want them. Fine dont have them. The fact that your side bask in total ignorance. Trust me we are fine with that. You can be totally worthless and outright owned in any debate about the topic we are really cool with that. We arent going to mace you.
Hold on now... I was told that The Left was pushing the globalist agenda... why would Leftists be opposing the WTO and rioting?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:27 am

clubgop wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
so, leftists. Roger.
Is he allergic to penicillin? What is the excuse for letting syphilis go untreated like that. I mean Dirty dick is a cool nickname and all but dont worry we will still call you that. I promise I am never going to stop so go see a doctor.
Ok. That was pretty funny.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:51 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Which is led by the right wing? Man what an idiot you just defeated your own point. :lol: You are such a joke. Who is getting violent over relgion? Who is defending radical Islam? Who is holding draw Muhammed contest and whi is attacking them violently or otherwise? And on guns what is there to tolerate the fact that you dont want them. Fine dont have them. The fact that your side bask in total ignorance. Trust me we are fine with that. You can be totally worthless and outright owned in any debate about the topic we are really cool with that. We arent going to mace you.
Hold on now... I was told that The Left was pushing the globalist agenda... why would Leftists be opposing the WTO and rioting?
Cause they are not the ones running it. The question becomes what will happen if they actually seize the machine guns. You think they would dismantle them vs turning them on the ones they seized them from? :lol:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:54 am

A lot of people are wondering how the left went from rioting in the streets against the WTO to loving the CIA and globalism.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:42 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
post nationalism is the word on the streets. globalism is the goal at the top. it's just a matter of translation and obfuscation to make the two merge.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:10 am

TheReal_ND wrote:A lot of people are wondering how the left went from rioting in the streets against the WTO to loving the CIA and globalism.
It's almost as if... the "Left and Right" thing were meaningless, and being used to divide and conquer us.... nonono that's just too silly. It's all those man-baby faggots doing the Bad Things.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:21 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:A lot of people are wondering how the left went from rioting in the streets against the WTO to loving the CIA and globalism.
It's almost as if... the "Left and Right" thing were meaningless, and being used to divide and conquer us.... nonono that's just too silly. It's all those man-baby faggots doing the Bad Things.
Your defense of domestic terrorism is what divides us. Don't try to pretend like someone else is responsible for this. We see exactly what you are. You can't obfuscate this.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:11 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

+1
Good counterpoint
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:12 pm

:goteam:

:gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow:

:happy-cheerleaderkid: