Social Justice Warriors Thread

TheReal_ND

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:30 pm

No. These are fucking Jesuits man. They are like the Church's proto marxists before the church finally became overran by them after Vatican 2. These fucking Jesuits have been up to shit for a long time and I don't understand how they were never burned at the stake. These fuckers work hand in hand with the CIA. Look them up. They worked with Masonic lodges in Europe too which is basically a big no no for the Church.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:31 pm

No, you're word is good with me. I meant the propagandists pushing this guys victimhood on us.

War Hero indeed.
These Stolen Valor hunters don't give AF. If this guy is a big a bullshit as it appears they will hound that SOB.

Phillips even claimed he lead combat patrols.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:30 pm
No. These are fucking Jesuits man. They are like the Church's proto marxists before the church finally became overran by them after Vatican 2. These fucking Jesuits have been up to shit for a long time and I don't understand how they were never burned at the stake. These fuckers work hand in hand with the CIA. Look them up. They worked with Masonic lodges in Europe too which is basically a big no no for the Church.
And what's wrong with Jesuits exactly? Seems to me you have a big stick up your love hole for them.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:55 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:52 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
And what's wrong with Jesuits exactly? Seems to me you have a big stick up your love hole for them.
They are subversive crypto kike conversos from the Spanish reconquista. They have been nothing but trouble from day one all over the world. They need to be put down. Now we have a jesuit Pope and just look at this faggot prancing around kissing Marxist feet. This is the fruit of the tree.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:01 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:55 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:52 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
They are subversive crypto kike conversos from the Spanish reconquista. They have been nothing but trouble from day one all over the world. They need to be put down. Now we have a jesuit Pope and just look at this faggot prancing around kissing Marxist feet. This is the fruit of the tree.
Well, my suggestion, don't go to Boston College.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:05 pm

I have no plans on it good sir

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:06 pm

Seventh Day Adventists are woke to the Jesuit man.
He features prominently in their historical record.
:angelic-halofell: :angelic-red:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:08 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:06 pm
Seventh Day Adventists are woke to the Jesuit man.
He features prominently in their historical record.
:angelic-halofell: :angelic-red:
Yeah some of those evangelists are really woke dude. I'm not familiar with this history though it sounds intriguing. Can you elaborate?

Edit: I'm using the word evangelists wrong but that's just kind of the word I use for them in my head when I think of Protestants but really really protestant

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:17 pm

Left the Adventist’s long ago, but if memory serves they blame Jesuits for persecuting and suppressing “true Christianity” (including Worship on the sabbath) since the order was founded. The pope is the antichrist for moving the Sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday, thereby perverting Christianity to be in direct violation of God’s Ten Commandments ... and when the SDA Church and other movements called him on it he turned to the Jesuits like a hit squad to stamp them out.

Something like that.

Of course, the Catholics have a different view on the role of Jesuits. But their take is less intriguing than the brotherhood being the CIA of the Catholic Church.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:22 pm

The Apostles moved the day of worship to the Lord's Day to differentiate themselves from Jews.