Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Okeefenokee

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:39 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:43 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:00 am

Hungary Quits UN Migration Pact, Calls it a ‘Threat to the World’
Hungary has decided to quit the United Nations migration pact ahead of its final approval. Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto slammed the UN-backed accord as a “threat to the world” and “entirely against” his country’s national interests.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/07/h ... the-world/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:15 am

OK, this sounds serious...……………… Europhiles am I wrong ?

Norwegian government: We will abandon international law if Sweden collapses
Norway is prepared to abandon the Geneva Convention if Sweden collapses. The border will be closed by force, and Swedish refugees will be rejected without the possibility to seek asylum. "We are prepared for the worst," says Prime Minister Erna Solberg.

There is such an imminent danger that the Schengen agreement, and the asylum system in Sweden will break down, that Norway must have an emergency legislation in place in case it happens, believes Norway's Prime Minister Erna Solberg. Therefore, she has crafted a law that will allow for Norwegian authorities to reject asylum seekers who do not come directly from a conflict area.

Why would Norway be making preparations for Sweden failing ?

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/inde ... apses.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:18 am

Because it is going to become a caliphate soon.

The real war will begin in England, I think. Swedes are fucked. They will be for the most part exterminated from this Earth by their own leftist politics.

My main hope is that we are still able mount a crusade in the near future to remove the Muslims from Europe when it gets really bad. Hoping the Hispanics are down with the idea when the time comes, because we will basically be alone without European cousins.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:21 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:18 am

The real war will begin in England, I think. Swedes are fucked. They will be for the most part exterminated from this Earth by their own leftist politics.
How bad is shit if Norway is preparing to abandon the Geneva Convention ?

That means shooting them at the border. I need Bjorn or other Europhiles to tell me differently.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:44 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:21 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:18 am

How bad is shit if Norway is preparing to abandon the Geneva Convention ?

That means shooting them at the border. I need Bjorn or other Europhiles to tell me differently.
A lot of them will wave their hands and dismiss what is obviously coming down the pike for them. They likely will dismiss it up until the point the jihadis show up at their homes to seize their daughters as rape slaves to pay the jizya.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:14 am

Sounds reasonable.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:17 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:15 am
OK, this sounds serious...……………… Europhiles am I wrong ?

Norwegian government: We will abandon international law if Sweden collapses
Norway is prepared to abandon the Geneva Convention if Sweden collapses. The border will be closed by force, and Swedish refugees will be rejected without the possibility to seek asylum. "We are prepared for the worst," says Prime Minister Erna Solberg.

There is such an imminent danger that the Schengen agreement, and the asylum system in Sweden will break down, that Norway must have an emergency legislation in place in case it happens, believes Norway's Prime Minister Erna Solberg. Therefore, she has crafted a law that will allow for Norwegian authorities to reject asylum seekers who do not come directly from a conflict area.

Why would Norway be making preparations for Sweden failing ?

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/inde ... apses.html
First off, the story is two and half years old. Second, I did my best to source the story to its original. Several cite an interview by Solberg in the Danish conservative daily, "Berlingske" as the source... yet she's nowhere saying "if Sweden collapses", but "if the Swedish immigration system collapses". Also no mention of any guns being pointed at refugees. That's not been neccesary anywhere else, after all.

The context of the story was, of course, the migrant crisis. Freeways and public transportation isn't choked full of people on their way, by foot, to the Swedish and German promised lands anymore, though. IOW, even Sweden did eventually realize they couldn't keep accepting any migrant who wanted to live in Sweden into their country.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:22 am

I did a little searching, it appears the policy is from 2016. There was some back and forth between Norway and Sweden on it.

Not sure where it stands now.
PLATA O PLOMO