2024 Election Prediction

C-Mag

Re: 2024 Election Prediction

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:40 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:54 pm
A DNC poll has trump at a 60% chance of winning...

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris- ... er-1949866
That's gotta frighten the hell out of them. They've dropped hundreds of millions and it gave Harris a temp bump.

Trump was very crafty in announcing RFK joining his candidacy the day after the DNC. The convention was pretty crappy, but it forced coverage away from them pumping up Harris to dealing with this new real threat.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:01 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:37 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:07 pm
Trump sentenced to Rikers for a year on the 18th.
Today in one of the cases Trump won holding sentencing until after the election

Honestly, him being sentenced may make Trump more popular

Vivek is right, this is not about Harris or any other candidate, this is about the system that has done this to our nation
The DNC pressured the judge to hold off until after the election was decided. Partially because of this:

https://rumble.com/v5dqrj1--doj-chief-a ... -of-j.html
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:15 pm

Kamala looking oddly competent in the first half of the debate.

- first to bring up the deficit.
- mentioned China misleading us on Covid origins.
- smacked him on tariffs.

Trump is on his back foot. Looking too aggressive.

Lies flying both ways about abortion. Kamala getting frantic.

Kamala falling back on emotional appeals. Passive aggressive strategy. Trump had an opportunity but got incoherent on the border. Playing to the base, not independents.

First Kamala cackle on Springfield Ohio Haitians. Also playing to the base.

She has no defense for the border. Just shame tactics related to the lawfare. No defense on law fare either. She’s cooked.

Heavy shame tactics on display now. Passive aggression vs over-aggression.

Trump said israel is getting nuked. That’ll make some headlines. Kamala called him weak on national security. That’s flailing.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:34 pm

This is scripted and she's had the script
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:34 pm
This is scripted and she's had the script
She absolutely had the script. However Trump might have pulled out a Hail Mary with his closing statement. I’m glad they let him go last but that might have been a big mistake. I don’t think this moved the needle much either way.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:21 pm

Agree. She had the questions & ABC was on her side. Trump did fine given the circumstances.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:49 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:21 pm
Agree. She had the questions & ABC was on her side. Trump did fine given the circumstances.
He did but MSM will say he got destroyed.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:52 am

Long time gone, but I had to come back here for this.

Our country is cooked. Seeing a Presidential debate that was nothing but lies and attacks with almost zero positive policy substance is disappointing. Seeing the obvious bias by what are supposed to be neutral moderators is scary.

Harris was better prepared, maybe because she was clued in on what was coming. That's still no excuse for Trump meandering and rambling so much. He knew going in this was going to be a 3 on 1 debate, yet he still fell for the bait most of the time. I don't blame just Trump, but his entire campaign. Rallies are preaching to the choir. This was your chance to gain what few undecideds there were, get supporters enthused to turn out, and maybe convert a few Democrat voters disenchanted with how their party has been acting lately.

No questions about Harris' call for price controls, but we have to rehash J6. Trump gets called out by the moderators on not being specific, not answering questions, and fact checking. Meanwhile, Harris says Trump will become a dictator......silence. Asked if the last 4 years have been better, she rambles on about her middle class roots, never answers the question......silence from the moderators. Brings up lies about Charlottesville (again)...and nothing.

His closing statement started off great, but he should have ended with something positive and give a reason for people to get behind him.

Based on what I saw last night I think the election results have already been determined. Harris will win. Similar plan as 2020, but they will learn from last time and be more covert about it. The government, elites, and media are all working together against the masses. Anyone questioning the results will be labeled a misogynistic racist. I really hope I'm wrong, but that's about the only hope I have right now.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:16 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:52 am
Long time gone, but I had to come back here for this.

Our country is cooked. Seeing a Presidential debate that was nothing but lies and attacks with almost zero positive policy substance is disappointing. Seeing the obvious bias by what are supposed to be neutral moderators is scary.

Harris was better prepared, maybe because she was clued in on what was coming. That's still no excuse for Trump meandering and rambling so much. He knew going in this was going to be a 3 on 1 debate, yet he still fell for the bait most of the time. I don't blame just Trump, but his entire campaign. Rallies are preaching to the choir. This was your chance to gain what few undecideds there were, get supporters enthused to turn out, and maybe convert a few Democrat voters disenchanted with how their party has been acting lately.

No questions about Harris' call for price controls, but we have to rehash J6. Trump gets called out by the moderators on not being specific, not answering questions, and fact checking. Meanwhile, Harris says Trump will become a dictator......silence. Asked if the last 4 years have been better, she rambles on about her middle class roots, never answers the question......silence from the moderators. Brings up lies about Charlottesville (again)...and nothing.

His closing statement started off great, but he should have ended with something positive and give a reason for people to get behind him.

Based on what I saw last night I think the election results have already been determined. Harris will win. Similar plan as 2020, but they will learn from last time and be more covert about it. The government, elites, and media are all working together against the masses. Anyone questioning the results will be labeled a misogynistic racist. I really hope I'm wrong, but that's about the only hope I have right now.
She will grenade soon enough. I don't think she has a chance in hell of winning. However it will be much closer now. Trump will get 280ish electoral votes at minimum. What I would like to see is another debate by the end of the month on FOX with a live audience. However that will never happen due to the fact that she knows she would be toast.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:20 am

The swing states that I see Trump currently winning is NC, GA, AZ, and WI. Puts him at 273 with out PA. If he wins PA then Harris has zero chance to win. That's why I'm confident Trump wins in November.

Change my mind.