London Tower Fire

Smitty-48

Re: London Tower Fire

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:14 pm

OMFG he pled to the charges?! Facking hell, did this moron not have a lawyer?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:You have got to be fucking kidding...

"Sending malicious communications and obtructing a coroner"

<stunned>

Mens rea, for "malicious", and "obstruction", beyond a reasonable doubt?

That, is a kangeroo fucking court, wot?
Prison is the safest place for him right now. Ten Hashbucks says he's out on appeal in a month.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:20 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:You have got to be fucking kidding...

"Sending malicious communications and obtructing a coroner"

<stunned>

Mens rea, for "malicious", and "obstruction", beyond a reasonable doubt?

That, is a kangeroo fucking court, wot?
Prison is the safest place for him right now.
All he did was ask "does anybody know this man?", you're saying you English would string a man up for that? And he's the criminal?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:33 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Well, I'm not one for children of course, but apparently, in England, you're raising them amongst a pack of uncivilized barbarous hooligans squatting in their own ignorant filth, so if someone from England said "please let me in, Canader, I don't want to raise my children in this degenerate backwater", I suppose I'd have to seriously consider their appeal, because not wanting children on my lawn, and subjecting children to the apparent slow motion societal collapse of the United Kingdom, two totally different issues.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:40 pm

slow motion?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Fife wrote:slow motion?
It's not completely collapsed, there was a trooping of the colour for Her Majesty's 91st today, so the Crown has not fallen, when we have to evacuate HM to the banks of the Rideau, I suppose that will be a wrap.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:05 pm

See, the problem with England, Fife, is the lower classes, filthy persons, without a doubt, but, if you can avoid those areas, the upper classes still put on a bloody good show, eh?

Perhaps they should build a wall to keep the filth in their places, so we can enjoy England the way it should be enjoyed; on parade... I mean, there's no reason to punish the tourists, it's not like we're coming to view the council estates, of course not, it's all about the trooping of the colour, wot?

Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:See, the problem with England, Fife, is the lower classes, filthy persons, without a doubt, but, if you can avoid those areas, the upper classes still put on a bloody good show, eh?

Perhaps they should build a wall to keep the filth in their places, so we can enjoy England the way it should be enjoyed; on parade... I mean, there's no reason to punish the tourists, it's not like we're coming to view the council estates, of course not, it's all about the trooping of the colour, wot?

I'll concede that the pomp and circumstance is a rather existential matter to the Brits.

All the more reason that they should get their shit in order, if the want to keep the facade as intact as possible.

Either way, no sweat off my back. I ain't lost nothing over there. <chews lemon peel>

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:17 pm

Fife wrote:I'll concede that the pomp and circumstance is a rather existential matter to the Brits.

All the more reason that they should get their shit in order, if the want to keep the facade as intact as possible.

Either way, no sweat off my back. <chews lemon peel>
Nah, there's no fixing the lower classes, they're like Mexico, best thing for it, is the Trump Wall, just surrounding the little Mexicos rather than in a linear format.

My only interest is the Crown, whatever it takes to secure the upper classes and associated monarchy, that's the important thing here, I mean, the English lower classes; would anybody really miss them? If you say yes, you're either lying, or you simply dont know them at all. A filthier pack of filthy persons, you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere on earth, even the Mexicans are more civilized than the English now, the Mexicans after all, are not Bolsheviks at least, Mexico is actually booming, capital is flooding the place, it's coming from much further back, but at least its going in the right direction.

Who do you think are the ones demanding the degenerate Bolshevism which is hollowing the British out? It's not the Queen, it's not the wealthy, the Bolshevist lower classes, you can't save these people from themselves, they're halfway to being the Soviet Union, and even as it crumbles all around them, all they can think to do is demand even more of the same, there comes a point, when a collective is so determined to double down on shooting their own feet off and then wallowing in barbarism, that all you can do, is wall them off from the civilized world.

Surely Americans can understand that, wot with MAGA n' all. That being said, just because you put a wall along the Mexican border, that doesn't mean you couldn't find some lovely beachfront property in Mexico, the same applies to the trooping of the colour at Buckingham Palace, no reason to wall ourselves off from the attractions, the Trump Wall after all, is a very selective wall.
Nec Aspera Terrent