Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

clubgop

Re: Au Revoir, Paris Accord?

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:55 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Everyone wants green technology, but nobody really wants to pay for it.

I'm sure the market will save us. Praise Market!
It is the only thing that can. Liberals are going to have to put their money where their mouth are. And none of that Solyndra, tesla nonsense. They are going to have to be early adopters and they are going to have to fail and no bailouts.
And I'm sure conservatives will continue to have zero ideas and zero solutions, and then swoop in and take credit for anything that works.
The world keeps turning.
Liberals dont have any ideas or solutions either. Except more government and more taxes. And then when it revealed that the whole thing was overstated and overhyped they swoop in and take credit for anything that works.
The world keeps turning.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:03 am

clubgop wrote:
clubgop wrote:
It is the only thing that can. Liberals are going to have to put their money where their mouth are. And none of that Solyndra, tesla nonsense. They are going to have to be early adopters and they are going to have to fail and no bailouts.
And I'm sure conservatives will continue to have zero ideas and zero solutions, and then swoop in and take credit for anything that works.
The world keeps turning.
Liberals dont have any ideas or solutions either. Except more government and more taxes. And then when it revealed that the whole thing was overstated and overhyped they swoop in and take credit for anything that works.
The world keeps turning.
I'll bet when China manages some sort of green technology boom and adds loads of value to their economy while the US continues to sink all available investment capital into unicorn start-ups, and wrings her hands over saving a fraction of ever less valuable coal jobs, that will be the dumb ol' stupid libtards fault too.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:14 am

I'll bet when China manages some sort of green technology boom and adds loads of value to their economy while the US continues to sink all available investment capital into unicorn start-ups, and wrings her hands over saving a fraction of ever less valuable coal jobs, that will be the dumb ol' stupid libtards fault too.

What's your basis for that?
It just seems like a strange prediction to make. When in the last 200 years has China out innovated the US or Western Culture ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:24 am

So what exactly did we pull out of? Some non-binding, non-specific, feel good get together where people can say they are doing something without actually doing anything. Yet the libs are going full REEEEEEE with predictions of worldwide destruction because we backed out. In the year since all these countries signed on, what exactly has been done as a result of this accord? Al Gore isn't fleeing the coast, which tells me he isn't all that concerned about his home falling into the ocean.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:31 am

PartyOf5 wrote:So what exactly did we pull out of? Some non-binding, non-specific, feel good get together where people can say they are doing something without actually doing anything. Yet the libs are going full REEEEEEE with predictions of worldwide destruction because we backed out. In the year since all these countries signed on, what exactly has been done as a result of this accord? Al Gore isn't fleeing the coast, which tells me he isn't all that concerned about his home falling into the ocean.
We pulled out of Wealth Redistribution. We do a fairly good job of monetarily supporting our International Agreements, even if it is Non-Binding. Plus, this is the type of thing where it's started to be incrementally more controlling. So, getting out was a win, win. Trump was absolutely right, this thing was a shitty deal for the US.

And, to hell with the Libs. Just like the Comey firing. The Libs hated this thing until Trump ended it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:16 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:33 am

Remind me, why is this a situation? Anyone ever think Trump got exactly what he wanted? He said a while back that he wanted the states to not depend on the government for handouts... so did anyone think the states are playing directly into Trump's hands?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:50 am

The Conservative wrote:Remind me, why is this a situation? Anyone ever think Trump got exactly what he wanted? He said a while back that he wanted the states to not depend on the government for handouts... so did anyone think the states are playing directly into Trump's hands?
I'm a Yuge Tenther ! YUUUUUUUUUUUGE, so I'm good with it. Don't know if Trump is all 4D chess on this or not, the result is all I care about. Suddenly states are saying they are States............... me like, me like it a lot.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:01 am

Nothing enrages "informed" citizens like pulling out of a non-binding agreement.
Yep.
Scandalous.
Disastrous.
Chins sure to be the world leader now.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:19 am

Thud......................... did you hear something ?

Just another Polar Bear dying because of Trump :evil:
PLATA O PLOMO