Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Fife

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:33 am

Another day to miss the old DCF. It is at least interesting arguing with and reading arguments by leftists who oppose property at the same time they have some basic understanding of the idea.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:36 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Personal opinion about the person, if they work hard or not is irrelevant. They broke into your house and told you to pound sand when you confronted them about leaving.

What do you do?
Depends on how much money I'm getting, how much effort it would take to find the bastard, and what my other priorities are. Like finding excuses to keep blowing up the neighborhood so one of my kids can stay busy making explosives.
You are getting no money from them, they are squatters. And finding the bastard isn't tough, they are there, outright in front of you, they make it known they are there, and there is nothing you can do to throw them out because someone in your family decided to make it impossible for you to do so because they consider the place a sanctuary now for them.
Nonsense. One of them picks the family garden for me, and provides us with easy to access to food, which we sell to the neighbors that we blew up for much less than I'd have to pay my kids to do it.

The other one does a lot of the work that my kids would prefer to do, and they complain about it a lot. He's a bit of an issue (overstayed visas), but he waves the family flag and his kids are part of the family.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:38 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Depends on how much money I'm getting, how much effort it would take to find the bastard, and what my other priorities are. Like finding excuses to keep blowing up the neighborhood so one of my kids can stay busy making explosives.
You are getting no money from them, they are squatters. And finding the bastard isn't tough, they are there, outright in front of you, they make it known they are there, and there is nothing you can do to throw them out because someone in your family decided to make it impossible for you to do so because they consider the place a sanctuary now for them.
Nonsense. One of them picks the family garden for me, and provides us with easy to access to food, which we sell to the neighbors that we blew up for much less than I'd have to pay my kids to do it.

The other one does a lot of the work that my kids would prefer to do, and they complain about it a lot. He's a bit of an issue (overstayed visas), but he waves the family flag and his kids are part of the family.
Nope, no money... you can believe all you want, they are squatters, any money they make is theirs to keep, not yours to take...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:41 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Nope, no money... you can believe all you want, they are squatters, any money they make is theirs to keep, not yours to take...
What money? I don't need the illegals' money, I have the fruits and veggies he picked. I can sell them across the neighborhood for plenty. It keeps one of the kids busy planting and growing it all, so he doesn't bitch too much.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

What money?
Doesn't matter, you don't see it, the person takes from your family... takes their food, takes your living spaces, takes, and doesn't give back... the person is a squatter, they do nothing for you, they live in your house, without your permission.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:47 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
What money?
Doesn't matter, you don't see it, the person takes from your family... takes their food, takes your living spaces, takes, and doesn't give back... the person is a squatter, they do nothing for you, they live in your house, without your permission.
Sorry, I may be confused. Are we still talking about the US, or is this a fever dream you experienced?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:49 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
What money?
Sorry, I may be confused. Are we still talking about the US, or is this a fever dream you experienced?
We are talking about the house you live in, and the squatter...
#NotOneRedCent

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:50 am

MilSpecs wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
Last I checked, by treaty, the river is the border. If the river moves, and it has before, the wall could become too far south or north.

If anyone whines about how small it is, well all it could take is some very heavy rainfall/flooding to switch the riverbed.
Speaking of treaties, the wall would have to run through Indian land and they have already said no.
So did the Indians in North Dakota, and like them, they too could just be flattened.

Common sense, and justice, aren't being used here.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:51 am

jbird4049 wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
Last I checked, by treaty, the river is the border. If the river moves, and it has before, the wall could become too far south or north.

If anyone whines about how small it is, well all it could take is some very heavy rainfall/flooding to switch the riverbed.
Speaking of treaties, the wall would have to run through Indian land and they have already said no.
So did the Indians in North Dakota, and like them, they too could just be flattened.

Common sense, and justice, aren't being used here.
Let me ask... when you think of a wall, do you think of a physical wall, or something akin to what is around Fort Knocks?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:53 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
We are talking about the house you live in, and the squatter...
Yeah, except your childish analogy is breaking down because we seem to disagree on the effects of illegals in the house/country.

Again, the country is not losing money to illegals, and profits in a massive way from their labor.

H1Bs and overstayed visas, on the other hand, I am starting to see as a major problem. Just not the poor Mexicans dying in the desert to live shit lives here.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace