Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

clubgop

Re: Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Penner wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:
Didn't shit like this happen before, like did other anti-Semites did this in the past to show how much they hated Jewish people? I mean seriously, though, they have done stupid shit in the past, just like this, just to fuck with people. They are assholes, assholes really don't think about "repercussions" unless they have an attended type of goal in mind- like say to piss people off and also to scare them?
How about you show some work instead of being a lazy asshole? How about you use fucking Google and answer my fucking challenge. You are the ones out of power, you are the ones losing elections, you are the ones that uses victimization as currency. What the hell do we have to be violent about? Why would we adopt the losers (you) tactics?
I don't even know what your "challenge" is man. Serious what did you challenge me to do?
Name 1 white nationalist, neo nazi, narrative nabob group known to operate in the Philadelphia area and I will name you two college campuses with antisemitic BDS campaigns and Pro hamas palestian groups. Now don't act so naive and start doing some work or have the good sense like your friend dirty dick to walk away.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:So it stands to reason that either A) this is white nationalists inspired by Trump, or B) it's a false flag by liberals to frame them.
or it's the obvious option. liberals who hate Israel and love Palestinian terrorists, who follow leaders who have murdered Jews, who follow leaders who openly support Hamas, who wanted to elect a Muslim brotherhood supporting nation of Islam member, are lashing out at Jews after Trump had a nice meeting with Bibi, and their preferred terrorist supporting spokesman didn't get elected.

Tryin' to say you don't have a side, and then try to deflect from what you know full well your side is up to with some half cocked bullshit about rednecks in the woods of Alabama knocking over headstones in Pennsylvania. Fucking weak.

:liar:
They do say about Pennsylvania, Philadelphia in the east, Pittsburgh in the west, Kentucky in between, but yeah since this is Philadelphia and a Cemetery I have attended some funerals for I'd like to know if these liberals have any information on who might have done this to let us know or maybe just maybe shut the fuck up and go back to your pussy hats and stick to what you know.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:13 pm

Can anyone think why members of this board might believe there is at least a casual connection between Trump support and anti-Semitism, despite the obvious fake newsyness of it all?
:think:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:57 am

What, still no arrests? Evidently, cemeteries are the last piece of American soil not massively surveilled by CCTV...

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:07 am

Oh, I am sure there is footage... it was just captured by one of A&E or Discovery's Real Ghost Hunting teams, and they all thought it was a Lich. They are sitting on the tapes until their season finales.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:47 am

Andrew Breitbart was raised Jewish. He was a huge zionism supporter. Breitbart.com specifically covers and advocates for Jewish interests. FYI.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:58 am

And George Soros was born Gyorgy Schwartz to a pair of Hungarian Jews, so it couldn't possibly be a liberal.

So... cui bono?

Obviously this was done by an apolitical necromancer.

How can you all be so blind?
HAIL!

-Hwen

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:04 am

Have stupid drunken teens been excluded yet?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:07 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:And George Soros was born Gyorgy Schwartz to a pair of Hungarian Jews, so it couldn't possibly be a liberal.

So... cui bono?

Obviously this was done by an apolitical necromancer.

How can you all be so blind?

Huh? I was responding to Penner's assertion that Trump is alt-right because he hired Steve Bannon, who is from Breitbart, which she claims is alt-right, and therefore Steve Bannon is a nazi and by the transitive property of woo woo Trump too is a nazi.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Huh? I was responding to Penner's assertion that Trump is alt-right because he hired Steve Bannon, who is from Breitbart, which she claims is alt-right, and therefore Steve Bannon is a nazi and by the transitive property of woo woo Trump too is a nazi.
Are you referring to this post:
Penner wrote:The fact of the matter is that Trump connected his campaign to the Alt-Right which is pretty much made up of racist neo-nazi. Although, no one has said that Trump is anti-Semitic just that lately a lot of hate groups seem to be acting like they got really pumped up at something.
Where neither Bannon nor Breitbart are mentioned, and nobody calls Trump a Nazi?

Either way, I think we can all finally agree that necromancers are likely the vandals.
HAIL!

-Hwen