Fife

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:55 am

Lol, yes jedi, war is bad.

Crazy, huh

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:19 am

David French: Karen Pence, Are You Now, or Have You Ever Been, Part of a Christian Ministry?
Not only is this not scandalous, but it’s also the exercise of a fundamental First Amendment right. If Lois Romano or Kate Bennett or any other Karen Pence critic wants to argue against Christian theology, then have at it. Most Christians I know welcome the dialogue. But if they want to condemn a woman for the free exercise of her Christian faith? If they want to argue that there’s something inherently wrong with orthodox Christians’ associating, worshipping together, and teaching their children? Well, then they’re exhibiting a deep intolerance that’s at odds with pluralism itself.
All that the MSM and the blue-checks do is lie. They may well be incapable of anything else, given their relationship with reality.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:55 am

Crazy, huh
And fighting for your country?
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:29 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/15/styl ... ralia.html
One couple, though, was extraordinary. Not because they were the colony’s only gay penguins, though they were, but because Sphen and Magic looked like they would make great, diligent, careful egg-warming parents. They made the biggest nest, and they sat on it constantly.

Curious, the aquarium managers gave the two males a dummy egg. They took to it. And so then, when a particularly negligent
Lolz - trying to normalize abnormal relationship by showing it occurs in nature....

I have no issue with Gays....but I hate it when people go out of their way to make something abnormal look normal to further a cause.

*Abnormal = not normal. Normal = average instance of a collection.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:38 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 am
Fife wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:55 am

Crazy, huh
And fighting for your country?
Bad. As are all your shots from the Bailey. Now let's hear what you have to say from your Motte.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:59 am

Women’s March losing steam, supporters amid anti-Semitism concerns

The Women’s March, which was hailed as an international rebuke of President Trump in 2017 when throngs of activists took the streets the day after his inauguration, is steadily losing supporters amid an anti-Semitism scandal that won't go away.

The march will be held in D.C. again on Saturday at the National Mall, but the controversial ties of organizers have caused the campaign to lose steam. Groups ranging from EMILY’s List to The National Council of Jewish Women as well as high-profile Democratic politicians are keeping their distance, even as other prominent organizations stand by the movement -- and newly announced 2020 candidate Kirsten Gillibrand schedules an appearance at the march's Iowa offshoot.

At the center of the controversy are leaders' ties to and statements about radical Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. Both Linda Sarsour, a Palestinian activist who has embraced the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, and co-President Tamika Mallory have ties to Farrakhan. The controversy picked up after Mallory attended a Farrakhan speech last February.

White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew and I'm here to say your time is up, your world is through,” Farrakhan said in that sermon. . . .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/womens ... sm-scandal
They weren't pissed about the white folk going down . . . but Jews? What kind of bigotry is this?
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Is there a backlash building up against the SJWs? Just seems like it completely open season on Whites, especially white males...and society says that's cool.

At what point does shit hit the fan?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:57 pm

Diversity is our strength.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:57 pm
No - I'm being serious here....when is this shit going to stop? if at all?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:09 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:57 pm
No - I'm being serious here....when is this shit going to stop? if at all?
Depends where you live. For us in the countryside.. it's already starting to implode. For Yankees.. well..

Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I will remember you each time we eat BBQ and I will never fail to remind others that Not All Yankees Are Like That (NAYALT).