Social Justice Warriors Thread

BjornP

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by BjornP » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:08 am

The smart state or mob operation opts for cute kitten symbols, though. Easier to get a human grease fire burning, if train carts full of victims are painted pink and depict cute and comfy imagery. Soothe the pigs before sending them to slaughter.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:12 am

Yes, I should have said "honest" symbol.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:18 am

Back to the purification of the academy; does anybody remember Mr. Justice Repo Man's Ph.D. advisor at Oxford?

I 'member.

https://martinhash.com/forums/viewtopic ... 150#p31150

Well, he's fucked right good and proper.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/318000/

Petition launched to remove law professor for “discriminatory” comments

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:37 pm

BASED BOOMER BLOCKADE

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:46 pm

I'd that's at public library then it's no wonder people would object to Lg blah story time . I mean people can't draw lines in the sand for the degeneracy in our SOCIETY? Why even mention sexuality or drag with little children ? Where's it end?

The problem with America as a nation is there is a real dichotomy built within the fabric of our entire existence. It would be nice if one could say that America was meant to be an English nation for English people or at least some amalgamation of Anglo-Saxon/Celtic peoples and that we were united in some semblance of not just a language *(but that is key) but a core religion and custom. The problem is an equally accurate rough description can be made that is the tired trope of a nation of immigrants and the "melting pot" etc. True that idea came a long later and not in the late 1700s but came about in the aftermath of the mid to late 1800s. Now we are here in the 2000s and there is a debate to be had and neither is so called unAmerican in the sense that we cannot even define what it means to be American even in our own mythology. Its too fragmented for that.
Last edited by GloryofGreece on Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:00 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:46 pm
I'd that's at public library then it's no wonder people would object to Lg blah story time . I mean people can't draw lines in the sand for the degeneracy in are SOCIETY? Why even mention sexuality or drag with little children ? Where's it end?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:16 am

I'm told gender is on a spectrum, and we should respect people who self identify as whatever gender they wish.
Yest apparently self-identifying as someone with Down Syndrome is unacceptable, especially when it leads to scrubbing man-ass.
New Victim Confirms Paul Anthony Menchaca Faked Down Syndrome To Receive Baths & Diaper Changes
https://www.inquisitr.com/5248525/paul- ... ource/obj/
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:05 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:16 am
I'm told gender is on a spectrum, and we should respect people who self identify as whatever gender they wish.
Yest apparently self-identifying as someone with Down Syndrome is unacceptable, especially when it leads to scrubbing man-ass.
New Victim Confirms Paul Anthony Menchaca Faked Down Syndrome To Receive Baths & Diaper Changes
https://www.inquisitr.com/5248525/paul- ... ource/obj/

Pointing out the hypocrisy doesn't achieve shit. Nuke's post shows SJWs know they're full of shit and don't care.... So while you smugly point out the ridiculousness of their position - they still make gains.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:09 pm

I knew there were a bunch of shitty racists running around the MHF.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Not to quibble, but fuck with Tolkien and that's what will happen.. technically this would be "speciesist".

Racism in Tolkien was more like when the men of Gondor looked down on the men of Rohan, or the high elves of Lothlorien looked down upon the wood elves of Mirkwood.

Personally, I think the Marxists, recognizing that they are more like orcs than anything else, feel personally affronted.

But whatever.