Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

clubgop

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:39 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
They are called Generation Z... so yeah... I think they are lazy.

..... nothing to do with following Gen X, and Gen Y, huh? Just running with that letter there?

I don't know how to respond.... That's very. Interesting. :D
That's the point :P

There was no generation W... So yeah, I call them lazy.
GCF is now coughing up red fur getting a Elmo cock shoved down his throat. Be sure to save that as you limey friend will want that for bait.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:44 pm

clubgop wrote:
GCF is now coughing up red fur getting a Elmo cock shoved down his throat. Be sure to save that as you limey friend will want that for bait.
:oops:

I .......................... I.................. I have no words.

Some of the shit you guys come up with as slurs fucking crack me up. I think I'm blushing from here .

:lol:

Very Creative C-gop, very creative :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 pm

The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Gavin McInnes talks about getting into scuffles with crazy Lefties.
If it took this to get Generation Z off their asses, they are going to be really sorry about their lack of participation.

They are just kids, TC.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Some of the shit you guys come up with as slurs fucking crack me up. I think I'm blushing from here .

I am watching entirely too much seasame street. The cast got younger some of the people on there need a private lesson from me on the letter of the day. That letter being: D.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:05 pm

clubgop wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
clubgop wrote:

I am watching entirely too much seasame street. The cast got younger some of the people on there need a private lesson from me on the letter of the day. That letter being: D.
I'm pretty certain that nobody wants to hear about you teaching young people about D.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:13 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I'm pretty certain that nobody wants to hear about you teaching young people about D.
No, but they would learn to keep it clean. Now when you say young people not your friends from across the pond and down the street from the playground definition of young people. Which is more than I can say for you.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Gavin McInnes talks about getting into scuffles with crazy Lefties.
If it took this to get Generation Z off their asses, they are going to be really sorry about their lack of participation.

They are just kids, TC.
No, my son is a kid... generation Z is roughly between 1990 and 2000, they are old enough to drink in some cases. They are fucking lazy.
#NotOneRedCent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:03 am

Dangerous Faggot on TV Tonight

Bill Maher is making no apologies for booking Milo Yiannopoulos on HBO’s “Real Time” this Friday, saying Jeremy Scahill’s refusal to appear on the show out of protest of the conservative firebrand is one of the reasons why Democrats lost the election to President Trump.
Mr. Scahill, founding editor of The Intercept, posted a lengthy statement on Twitter Wednesday evening announcing that he was dropping out of his scheduled appearance on Friday’s show because he disagrees with giving Mr. Yiannopoulos a platform to “spew his hateful diatribes.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ping-out-/
There's your Twitter class journalist.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:34 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Dangerous Faggot on TV Tonight

Bill Maher is making no apologies for booking Milo Yiannopoulos on HBO’s “Real Time” this Friday, saying Jeremy Scahill’s refusal to appear on the show out of protest of the conservative firebrand is one of the reasons why Democrats lost the election to President Trump.
Mr. Scahill, founding editor of The Intercept, posted a lengthy statement on Twitter Wednesday evening announcing that he was dropping out of his scheduled appearance on Friday’s show because he disagrees with giving Mr. Yiannopoulos a platform to “spew his hateful diatribes.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ping-out-/
There's your Twitter class journalist.
I listened to about 40 or so minutes of Milo on JRE, I thought he was an interesting and fun guy, no need for anyone to get their panties up in such a bunch over Milo being provocative about this or that.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:43 am

I watched a few Milo videos on Youtube, directly because of all the noise created about him by the left. Until they started wailing constantly about him being a Nazi etc.... I had no real knowledge or interest in him. Then I wanted to find out for myself just what he's said and done that has been so racist, fascist, blah blah blah. Well, what I found is that he's not any of those things. He is a very opinionated person who makes a lot of good points. Nothing so outlandish that he needs to be forcibly shut down.

By boycotting Maher because Milo is on just makes you look like you are afraid people will hear him and actually like or agree with him. If he's such an evil, hateful person you should want him on a big stage where everyone can see it a reject it. Liberals think that anyone who isn't already a flaming liberal is too stupid to take care of themselves and needs to be protected and converted to liberalism for their own good.