Public School Education System Thread

GloryofGreece

Re: Public School Education System Thread

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

If that was my daughter, he'd be in the IC Unit right now.
Do you ever bite...or do you just bark.

All this talk about wimpy/geeks etc. and constant insults (which are cute really) all the time, and your quite noticeable irritable tone and lack of humility etc. It all just seems like maybe idk you have some confidence issues. I know, you were in the big bad military and have a guy with a knife in your avatar. And you continuously post shit on a forum that serves as mostly an echo chamber. But when do you have time to you know...be a MAN? If you obviously spend so much damn time in here? Maybe you need to get in a real fight or kill something. Instead of just typing all day. :think:

Can't wait for your clever/witty response....
Last edited by GloryofGreece on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:42 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

If that was my daughter, he'd be in the IC Unit right now.
Do you ever bite...or do you just bark.

All this talk about wimpy/geeks etc. and constant insults (which are cute really) all the time, and your quite noticeable irritable tone and lack of humility etc. It all just seems like maybe idk you have some confidence issues. I know, you were in the big bad military and have a guy with a knife in your avatar. And you continuously post shit on a forum that serves as mostly an echo chamber. But when do you have time to you know...be a MAN? If you have obviously spend so much damn time in here? Maybe you need to get in a real fight or fuck something. Instead of just typing all day. :think:

Wow. You seem angry about something.

Oh, wait. You're a government school teacher, aren't you?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:44 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:46 pm

I am just curious why that post set him off. I spend a lot of effort in coming up with offensive material, and that wasn't even honestly an attempt to offend anybody. If there is some mystery ingredient to the post that really set him off, I'd very much like to know so I can reuse it liberally.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Yea I'm angry about you bullshit posturing on this "DCF" now "Free Speech Space". The way you interact on this forum has racketed up quite a bit from the 2014/2015 days of the DCF. You were a bit of prick then to (and like ive said usually i was in agreement with you) but now it all beta this and ill do that and insult and insult all fucking day. And no one call you on it really. So I guess this is goodbye and your welcome.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:49 pm

But that wasn't what set you off. You got angry because I posted a news story about a government school's athletic director torturing young girls.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:52 pm

About you alleging you send someone to the ICU. and the other posts in this thread and my thread and the other similar topic one. 1/3rd your posts are just threats or belittling and not engaging in a real conversation or debate.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:55 pm

And, in any case, my recent use of the word beta came as a stark message to the types of people who are pining to "flip the board" and revolt. A lot of us here would not likely survive. I suspect you guys are so used to somebody else providing you with security that you take it for granted. It's almost as if you assume "flipping the board" means somebody else will fight your revolution for you, just as somebody else puts out fires for your or chases down violent criminals on your behalf, but that's not how this works. It would suck for ALL of us and plenty of us in this forum would not survive "flipping the board". So I feel a duty to drive the point home. I don't want to end up killed, or anybody I care about end up killed, or even you end up killed, because so many latte-warriors think it would be a super fantastic idea to "flip the board".

I am assuming that's what pissed you off, really, and it would have been better discussed in the appropriate thread instead of replying to a post from yesterday that really had nothing to do with any of this.

I, on the other hand, would very much like to see things change as well. Which is why I have constantly advocated a second constitutional convention to walk this federation idea back and deescalate the federal government and deescalate this civil conflict. That's how you change things without "flipping the board".

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:56 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:About you alleging you send someone to the ICU. and the other posts in this thread and my thread and the other similar topic one. 1/3rd your posts are just threats or belittling and not engaging in a real conversation or debate.

If some piece of shit restrained my daughter and ripped her leg's ligaments in two, you better believe papa bear would have something to say. Would you let that slide?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:03 pm

And I want to go back to this anger over the beta thing.

Here we have no small segment of the American population constantly fomenting violence against others, and yet they don't ever want to deal with the consequences of that violence. They are happy when Antifa has been attacking people for a year and half now, but when somebody finally flips on the other side and runs an Antifa goon down, they are upset about all the political violence. Really? This was the consequence of the left's political violence for over a year now!

Now you want to "flip the board", which I am assuming means you just take property and capital from people who have it and distribute it to yourselves, and you don't think that has any consequences?

Who fights that revolution? You? You wouldn't win it and you definitely wouldn't like what follows. Neither would I. Neither would probably anybody here except maybe nukedog. You are basically trying to make all of nukedog's dreams come true, and I am trying to shake some sense into you, and you lash out at me for cutting to the heart of the matter. No, cupcake, you probably don't have what it takes to become the next Che Guevara. Neither do I. I don't want to be fighting a long sectarian guerrilla war in the mountains. I like my air conditioning, my computer, walking my dogs, and finding new recipes for dinner every day with a constant supply of food from around the world. Fuck off with this "flip the board" talk. You don't even know what you are wishing for.