Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:10 pm

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 93541.html

I take it all back. These people are no threat at all.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:23 pm

You need to Google the term lugenpresse, son.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Seriously.

Turns out Tyler Durden was full of shit as well.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:35 pm

Also, UK government also put gags on the press for covering the protests.

Remember that.

Anything you see in UK media is government approved.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:50 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:35 pm
Also, UK government also put gags on the press for covering the protests.

Remember that.

Anything you see in UK media is government approved.
Also, also, youtube has been pulling videos of the Tommy Robinson demonstrations.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:41 am

A man has pleaded guilty at the Old Bailey to preparing acts of terrorism by plotting to murder the Labour MP Rosie Cooper with a knife last summer.

On the day his trial was due to start, Jack Renshaw, 23, of Skelmersdale, Lancashire, an alleged member of the banned far-right group National Action, also admitted making a threat to kill another woman, named as Victoria Henderson.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... sie-cooper

Only the left use violence to acheive their political goals :snooty:

And you wonder why Brits hate the far right.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 am

Sounds like a lovely place.

UK Police Shut Down Popular Gun Channel on YouTube, Branding it a 'Forum of Extremism'
"Over the past two years, I’ve made significant efforts to change the direction of the channel, change the videos, and to change my own beliefs and views around firearms and firearm ownership," the YouTuber said (emphasis added). "Unfortunately, I’ve failed to bring the channel and the videos to the standard that the police feel is adequate and I only have myself to blame for this."

Throughout the video, Long-Collins sounded as though he had been forced through an Orwellian re-education. He admitted that the errors were his alone, even though it seemed police had the biggest problem with commenters on his YouTube channel, rather than his own comments and videos. He even admitted that he has attempted to change his own beliefs in order to combat the government revoking his firearms licenses.

The authorities "were very clear that there was a high likelihood that my applications would be rejected so I made the decision to remove them voluntarily," the YouTuber said. "My focus now is purely to keep my head down and to show the police that I am a fit character to own firearms within the U.K."
He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:57 pm

I hope you've had a good life Tommy, the government is plotting to silence you permanently.

REPORT: Britain’s New Muslim Home Secretary Sajid Javid Behind Tommy Robinson Transfer to Dangerous Prison
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... us-prison/

UPDATE: Tommy Robinson Receiving Death Threats in New UK Prison – Imam Places Hit on Tommy Robinson (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... son-video/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:59 pm

The 71% Muslim population of the prison has taken notice. Not all muslims tho.... surely some are just as British as our dear departed Tommeh. Rip

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:57 pm
I hope you've had a good life Tommy, the government is plotting to silence you permanently.

REPORT: Britain’s New Muslim Home Secretary Sajid Javid Behind Tommy Robinson Transfer to Dangerous Prison
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... us-prison/

UPDATE: Tommy Robinson Receiving Death Threats in New UK Prison – Imam Places Hit on Tommy Robinson (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... son-video/
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is a far-right,[2][3][4][5][6] pro-Trump[7] website. It was founded after the United States presidential election in 2004,[8][9] according to its founder Jim Hoft, to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".[10]

Over time, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[11][12] During the 2016 presidential campaign, over a million unique visitors a day visited The Gateway Pundit.[13] The website is often linked to or cited by Fox News commentator Sean Hannity, as well as Drudge Report, Sarah Palin, and other well-known conservative people and media outlets.[14] The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Stop falling for stuff like this Carlus.