Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:12 pm

TC is the new Monty.

The Conservative

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:18 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:12 pm
TC is the new Monty.
Ever been held by the Canadian border patrol.

I have.

Don't take about shit you know nothing about
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:19 pm

Haumana wrote:
TC is the new Monty.
Monty refused to support the protests

so i called him a bloody traitor

said if I never spoke to him again, it would be too soon

then he ran away, hasn't been heard from since
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:24 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:19 pm
Haumana wrote:
TC is the new Monty.

I don’t refuse to support protestors, I refuse to blindly support groups that have no real chance of succeeding.

Unless someone in parliament stands up with them and for them in more than silky platitudes, nothing is going to change.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:25 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Haumana wrote:
TC is the new Monty.

Hanoi Jane. Toxic.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:29 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:25 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Haumana wrote:
TC is the new Monty.

Hanoi Jane. Toxic.
exactly

Hanoi Hannah's are dead weight to be jettisoned immediately without looking back
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:30 pm

And my story is simple, a girlfriend I was with was wanted by the Canadian authorities unannounced to me at the time. I was helping her move back to the states, because she asked me for help.

I was driving a U-haul rented by her. She was driving my truck, because she didn't know how to drive panel vans.

I got to the border, and after running the U-haul paperwork I was quickly surrounded by military having their guns pointed straight at me. All Canadian.

The US troopers we're waiting to see what would happen.

I told them the story from the seat of the Uhaul.

They quickly arrested her from my truck and I was interrogated for a few hours. Then let on my way.

So, if the border patrol know you, and know you aren't allowed out of the country and you go through a checkpoint, you ain't getting out.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:38 pm

I don’t know why I can excuse TC but Monte is my mortal enemy? I’m surrounded by Montes, my ex-friends are Montes. I guess TC simply gives me credit where credit is due?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:43 pm

Remind me again, Smitty has been an armchair general for how long? He complained about everything but did nothing about it. He served his country but now doesn't like his country. Not until recently have we been told he has "gone out" and went to the protests... Why have we not seen photos?

I don't know, but I am just calling out what I see. I know if I was in the middle of a shitstorm I would have had dozens of photos and videos showing what is going on. I wouldn't be depending on Twitter, etc to make my point.

I am sorry, but yes this protest is important. No, I don't support it because of the way it has gone on. I don't support a protest that has no end, that has changed its message three times so far... soon to be four if history has anything to say about it.

There was no defining message, this right now is like the Tea Party... you can ask a dozen truckers and they probably will not all share the same message. That is a problem.

You want something to succeed, you need to have a unifying message... if anything as I've said before, they should have demanded a no-confidence vote on Trudeau. Then change would happen... but right now, nothing is going to change as long as the status quo stays in place.

The protestors will either leave on their own, be forced to leave, be arrested or worse... things will not change until the people vote out those who caused the problem. Right now I don't see that happening, I don't see parliament standing up to Trudeau in any form except a minority of voices... we don't need a minority, we need a majority in that body... and right now the Truckers don't have the support...
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:44 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:24 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Haumana wrote:
TC is the new Monty.

I don’t refuse to support protestors, I refuse to blindly support groups that have no real chance of succeeding.

Unless someone in parliament stands up with them and for them in more than silky platitudes, nothing is going to change.
You are thinking too short term, too much in absolutes. The most important purpose of these protests is to create a lasting movement to push back against the draconian left. The immediate goal is the removal of all covid restrictions, and hopefully the removal of the Bastard. They have already had a lot of success at getting the covid restrictions removed at the provincial level, they have created a large amount of support for the protests, and the Bastard has lost almost all of his credibility. They have made great progress so far.