Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:13 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:07 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:24 am
clubgop wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:57 am
That also bolsters StA's point. The youngest person on that show, who practically grew up on it became a leftist SJW doucebag.
Based on what exactly? Because he literally hasn’t had to work since he was a kid?
He's on Twitter, if you tweet him "shut up Wesley," he blocks you, and he does work. For God sakes he plays himself on Big Bang theory. Do you know what kind of asshole one is to play yourself as a recurring role on a sitcom?
Like Roseanne?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:32 pm

He also plays himself in the narration of Ready Player One.

Say what you want about that pudgy mangina, he is a great fucking narrator.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Your loss.
It went on too long but it was very good when it started.
I see Sheldon in my head when I imagine half the people on here.
Super clever autists.
Motherfucker, I have an IQ of 99/100. Its been tested more than once. I am in the top 1 percentile of this entire country. A 99 IQ is not something you see every day. Just an FYI. If you keep talking shit, you will be shut down by me and my Rick and Morty posse. The Big Bang Theory, while sophisticated and subtle, is not quite on par with the more serious exploration of the cosmos and the human psyche that Rick and Morty offers. Plus that szechuan sauce joke never gets old. I once did my Rick imitation, jumping up and down demanding the sauce, at McDonald's, and there was a busload of sorority girls eating there. They got so fucking wet, and they were beating my dick off under the table. Keep in mind, I was wearing my Naruto button down dress shirt, with actual Japanese characters on the back. I was dressed to impress, and this, combined with my mastery of Rick allowed me to achieve ejaculation. The girls even wanted me to ride back with them to their sorority to do impressions at their Fall Social Event, but I had some other side bitch who was dripping wet and waiting for daddy to come home with his big Rick Dick to satisfy her, which I did later that evening. She calls me Daddy Rick, because like Rick I am a fuck monster and I get up in them guts and transport her ass to another realm. My dick is a portal gun.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:28 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:13 pm
clubgop wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:07 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Based on what exactly? Because he literally hasn’t had to work since he was a kid?
He's on Twitter, if you tweet him "shut up Wesley," he blocks you, and he does work. For God sakes he plays himself on Big Bang theory. Do you know what kind of asshole one is to play yourself as a recurring role on a sitcom?
Like Roseanne?
No, being the creator and centerpiece of a sitcom based on your real life is not the same thing. You've obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Per usual.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:30 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:11 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

Your loss.
Super clever autists.
Motherfucker, I have an IQ of 99/100. Its been tested more than once. I am in the top 1 percentile of this entire country. A 99 IQ is not something you see every day. Just an FYI. If you keep talking shit, you will be shut down by me and my Rick and Morty posse. The Big Bang Theory, while sophisticated and subtle, is not quite on par with the more serious exploration of the cosmos and the human psyche that Rick and Morty offers. Plus that szechuan sauce joke never gets old. I once did my Rick imitation, jumping up and down demanding the sauce, at McDonald's, and there was a busload of sorority girls eating there. They got so fucking wet, and they were beating my dick off under the table. Keep in mind, I was wearing my Naruto button down dress shirt, with actual Japanese characters on the back. I was dressed to impress, and this, combined with my mastery of Rick allowed me to achieve ejaculation. The girls even wanted me to ride back with them to their sorority to do impressions at their Fall Social Event, but I had some other side bitch who was dripping wet and waiting for daddy to come home with his big Rick Dick to satisfy her, which I did later that evening. She calls me Daddy Rick, because like Rick I am a fuck monster and I get up in them guts and transport her ass to another realm. My dick is a portal gun.
Big bang theory has its moments but is neither sophisticated nor subtle.

The portal gun dick bit is gold.
Last edited by clubgop on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:30 pm

I dislike them both tbh
Shikata ga nai

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:41 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Your loss.
Super clever autists.
Funny, since 100 is average IQ (for non-asian whites anyways). Certainly not the 1% of intelligence. :roll:

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:41 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Your loss.
Super clever autists.
Funny, since 100 is average IQ (for non-asian whites anyways). Certainly not the 1% of intelligence. :roll:
Negative. The IQ test goes to 100. How could you have more than 100% on a test? think about it...
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:40 am

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:47 pm
Ph64 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:41 pm
heydaralon wrote:

Negative. The IQ test goes to 100. How could you have more than 100% on a test? think about it...
I'm 110% sure you're wrong about that.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:54 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:57 am
That also bolsters StA's point. The youngest person on that show, who practically grew up on it became a leftist SJW doucebag.
Talking of virgins in space...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46550862
Last edited by Montegriffo on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.