President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Speaker to Animals

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Hillary and Huma torture a child, fillet the child's face off, and wear the face to frighten the child in order to harvest adrenaline when they bleed her out. That's what is alleged to be on the video.

If that shit is true, then they all need to be set on fire.
That stuff is so hard to comprehend one cannot believe it would ever be true. Not for any human to do something like that. Dan's entire podcast on torture was not that bad. Let alone to imagine government officials would be doing that.

Now there's some wild shit out there. The human fetoeses found being shipped to britain, covered with gold leaf to be part of black magic rituals.

There's crazy people out there. I don't know what to think.

What got my attention was the coordinated MSM smear against the #PizzaGate people. The story seemed fishy as fuck from the start, but then the MSM just went absolutely apeshit to try to discredit it ASAP. That was really bizarre to me. Then people associated with these power cliques keep getting snagged in various pedo rings and scandals.. it really doesn't look good at all.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Hillary and Huma torture a child, fillet the child's face off, and wear the face to frighten the child in order to harvest adrenaline when they bleed her out. That's what is alleged to be on the video.

Cutting off the face wasn't sufficient for adrenaline production?
No idea, dude. I am not a liberal. Maybe you can ask some friends about spirit cooking for us.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Cutting off the face wasn't sufficient for adrenaline production?
No idea, dude. I am not a liberal. Maybe you can ask some friends about spirit cooking for us.
:lol:

Pfft.

I'm a CA liberal, not a DC liberal. We do all our black magic with some handmade candles and locally sourced, legally obtained, menstrual blood.

That next level shit is for deep staters, not your run of the mill coastal SJW like me.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:37 pm

The site that apparently was responsible for over 70% of the child sex trafficking in America was a big donor to democrats, including Hillary Clinton.

https://truepundit.com/owners-of-fbi-se ... democrats/

One of the owners worked for the FBI for years:

https://truepundit.com/founder-robert-m ... fbi-award/

It doesn't seem implausible that people can get away with this shit when you have the guy running the largest child sex trafficking operation in the world working for years with the FBI.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:42 pm

Sometimes it’s easy to forget how ill some people really are.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:16 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The site that apparently was responsible for over 70% of the child sex trafficking in America was a big donor to democrats, including Hillary Clinton.

https://truepundit.com/owners-of-fbi-se ... democrats/

One of the owners worked for the FBI for years:

https://truepundit.com/founder-robert-m ... fbi-award/

It doesn't seem implausible that people can get away with this shit when you have the guy running the largest child sex trafficking operation in the world working for years with the FBI.

Their law firm for backpage.com is perkins - coie, the same law firm as:
John Kerry, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Franken, and Fusion GPS.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:07 am

C-Mag wrote:Their law firm for backpage.com is perkins - coie, the same law firm as:
John Kerry, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Franken, and Fusion GPS.
I have faith that our trusted MSM will bring this to light, just like they have with Hannity. Oh wait, that's different......somehow.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:17 am

I'm a CA liberal, not a DC liberal. We do all our black magic with some handmade candles and locally sourced, legally obtained, menstrual blood.

That next level shit is for deep staters, not your run of the mill coastal SJW like me.

ROFL, I missed this last night.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:17 pm

Shit is getting weird. That’s about all I know at this point.

Typical for the final stages of a societal collapse.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:03 pm

National Review:

The Misanthropic Mrs. Clinton
She was a glum loner, not a happy warrior, during the 2016 campaign.

A curious dualism emerges in New York Times reporter Amy Chozick’s book Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling. As I noted yesterday, Chozick makes it clear that she was rooting for Clinton. But she also thinks Clinton hates her.

Chozick shouldn’t take things so personally: Clinton hates everyone. You can’t relate to people you despise. Her inability to master the basics of being a politician inspired one of the great underreported witticisms of the 2016 campaign, when Donald Trump was asked about his comparatively loose debate preparations. “I don’t need to rehearse being human,” he said.