Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:48 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:30 am
The sun is back, blue skies too, it's warming up again

The turkey vultures are soaring

Praise JRJ

:dance:
Chilly and wet here today. I have no problem staying indoors right now.

That ex who did the dirty on me I was talking about has been texting me yesterday and today. She wanted me to go herb shopping for her but I said no. She keeps telling me that she is there if I want someone to talk to. We were friends for nearly 20 years before we got together so I'm still not really ready to forgive and forget after what she did.
Not that I will tell her to fuck off or anything but I don't think we could ever be more than just mates again.
What did she do you to again? I forget, sorry bro, my memory ain't the hottest sometimes, stoneritis
She met and shagged some random she'd met on a dating site while I was in France sorting out my Dad's funeral. We were still shagging at the time but she kept saying that she didn't want anything serious. The unemployed musician she'd got together with then moved in with her and it took her ages to get rid of him. He was a baldy fucker as well, not the catch I was.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:05 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:01 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:54 am
Montegriffo wrote:

That ex who did the dirty on me I was talking about has been texting me yesterday and today. She wanted me to go herb shopping for her but I said no. She keeps telling me that she is there if I want someone to talk to. We were friends for nearly 20 years before we got together so I'm still not really ready to forgive and forget after what she did.
Not that I will tell her to fuck off or anything but I don't think we could ever be more than just mates again.
What did she do you to again? I forget, sorry bro, my memory ain't the hottest sometimes, stoneritis
She met and shagged some random she'd met on a dating site while I was in France sorting out my Dad's funeral. We were still shagging at the time but she kept saying that she didn't want anything serious. The unemployed musician she'd got together with then moved in with her and it took her ages to get rid of him. He was a baldy fucker as well, not the catch I was.
Make her give you dirty phone sex first, then she gets the dope after

When she comes to pick up the dope, you try to shag her,

Just glory hole, your dick gets hard and you stick it in

Then sayonara, honey, thanks for the memories
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:12 am

Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Sounds like you thought it was more serious than she did. I get that timing was seriously fucked up, but seems like she basically covered her ass well in advance and just picked the worst possible time to bang some other dude. Of course I have limited information, I could totally be missing something, but until corrected I'm siding with Smitty, get dat phone sex, then try the pump and dump, just be honest about it, if she's down she's down, if not, no biggie. She may have torpedoed her shot at being a long term girlfriend, but she could still be useful in another capacity.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:14 am

StCapps wrote:
For real though, I'd rather live the Smitty Magnum Higgins Lifestyle than Drake Lifestyle, good luck catching up to that Drake
Can't get much better than this

Major Domo & Head of Security

Standing on my deck in the sun looking across the trees to the rolling fields beyond

Good wife is behind me buckled up in bed

Banged the doors off me last night

Living better than Drake at middle class prices
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:20 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:14 am
StCapps wrote:
For real though, I'd rather live the Smitty Magnum Higgins Lifestyle than Drake Lifestyle, good luck catching up to that Drake
Can't get much better than this

Major Domo & Head of Security

Standing on my deck in the sun looking across the trees to the rolling fields beyond

Good wife is behind me buckled up in bed

Banged the doors off me last night

Living better than Drake at middle class prices
Inspiring as fuck, a life well lived, I want my piece of that action

Hawkeye Capps gonna try his best to catch up, like the Drake song says
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:23 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:05 am
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Nah, I don't want to hurt her. She did apologise for her behavior recently but I let her off the hook by saying it was all water under the bridge.
We worked together a couple of years ago when the company she was working for doing uber posh weddings was looking for a decent chef to help out and I got recommended. I had to quit though as I didn't really get on with the lady boss. It was good money and quite good fun seeing how the other half lives but the boss was too full of herself. Early on we had an argument about how to cook falafel, she was using tinned, cooked chickpeas so it came out like a deep fried humous. The proper way to make falafel is with soaked but raw chickpeas and they come out crisp and much better tasting when you do it properly. She had to add shit loads of gram flour just to get it stiff enough to fry and it tasted shit. She wouldn't have it though and just kept saying ''that's how I've always done it''. At that point I knew it wasn't going to work.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:25 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:20 am

Inspiring as fuck, a life well lived, I want my piece of that action

Hawkeye Capps gonna try his best to catch up, like the Drake song says
I don't even like it where Aubrey is living, the Bridal Path is synthetic

I like these natural feels out here in God's country

I like my gardens better, his are overdone

I got nicer trees, fir, maples, birch

Dorothy Gale is too classy for Drake, he's not man enough for her
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:28 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:23 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Nah, I don't want to hurt her. She did apologise for her behavior recently but I let her off the hook by saying it was all water under the bridge.
We worked together a couple of years ago when the company she was working for doing uber posh weddings was looking for a decent chef to help out and I got recommended. I had to quit though as I didn't really get on with the lady boss. It was good money and quite good fun seeing how the other half lives but the boss was too full of herself. Early on we had an argument about how to cook falafel, she was using tinned, cooked chickpeas so it came out like a deep fried humous. The proper way to make falafel is with soaked but raw chickpeas and they come out crisp and much better tasting when you do it properly. She had to add shit loads of gram flour just to get it stiff enough to fry and it tasted shit. She wouldn't have it though and just kept saying ''that's how I've always done it''. At that point I knew it wasn't going to work.
Just be honest, say you ain't into anything long term, but if she's looking for a short term fuck buddy, you're that guy. Flip the script on her. If she feels burned after that, that's on her, not you, you were upfront. Go for that phone sex quid pro quo first, and see where it goes from there

Unless of course you ain't into that, but if you are, I say go for it, I think she might down based on the information you've supplied
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:32 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:23 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Make her give you dirty phone sex first, then she gets the dope after[youtube][/youtube]

You ain't hurting her, bro

She obviously wants to fuck too

Just fuck buddies is okay, you don't marry unless true love, but that don't mean you have to be a monk

Enough with the Incelter Skelter, rule that putty

Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:34 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:12 am
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Sounds like you thought it was more serious than she did. I get that timing was seriously fucked up, but seems like she basically covered her ass well in advance and just picked the worst possible time to bang some other dude. Of course I have limited information, I could totally be missing something, but until corrected I'm siding with Smitty, get dat phone sex, then try the pump and dump, just be honest about it, if she's down she's down, if not, no biggie. She may have torpedoed her shot at being a long term girlfriend, but she could still be useful in another capacity.
No, I think you have it summed up quite well. Thing is I don't know how many other times she did it to me before I went off to France and withholding that sort of information is not on when I'm still shagging her.
Who knows what I could have caught. It may be true that I was more serious than her but that's even more reason to be fully honest with me.
If she's feeling a bit lonely now because her kids have flown the nest then tough. She had her chance and she blew it.
As for non-committal sex, I could get that from several other sources if I really wanted it but I'm honestly not that bothered. If my own Dorothy turns up one day and blows me off my feet that's a different matter but casual sex is something I grew out of quite a while ago.