Social Justice Warriors Thread

MilSpecs

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:32 am
Taking in the cartels is not really possible. Too many Americans are cowards and will have no stomach for the fight when it's also them losing lives in the conflict.

Liberals like milspecs will talk about agreeing to "taking on the cartels" now because they have no fucking clue what that means. When the United States is best by assymetrical warfare raged by the landscapers and fruit puckers the democrats imported, they will want to CF immediately.
I don't know anything about organized crime. You'd have to ask your president.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:57 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:46 am
Taking in the cartels is not really possible. Too many Americans are cowards and will have no stomach for the fight when it's also them losing lives in the conflict.

Liberals like milspecs will talk about agreeing to "taking on the cartels" now because they have no fucking clue what that means. When the United States is best by assymetrical warfare raged by the landscapers and fruit puckers the democrats imported, they will want to CF immediately.
Who's your president? (Just asking in case I have to call your embassy sometime.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:04 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:46 am

LOL

I am talking about terrorism waged all across our country by some percentage of the 11.3 million illegals your crew unleashed upon the American people. We need to talk to people like YOU about it.

In one breath you are all for "taking the fight to the cartels" because you assume somebody else will have to risk violent death. Ironically, it is YOU who would be at greater risk than servicemen, and that will be a consequence of your own God damned politics.

Talk about organized crime. Holy fuck. The democrats are a political manifestation of it. There are 11.3 million criminals in this country that your party protects.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:58 pm

Ironically, this whole "illegal immigrants deserve more rights and benefits than white conservatives" game that democrats are playing actually benefits the cartels quite a bit. Seriously, the cartels run that border, and all these illegals pay hefty fees to be smuggled across the border. So congrats on that as well, by setting up sanctuary cities you are helping the head choppers as much as someone who buy a kilo of coke.
Shikata ga nai

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:35 pm

I'd rather just cut the cartels' money off. Prohibition made organized crime powerful, so get rid of Prohibition.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:40 pm

Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:04 am

I am talking about terrorism waged all across our country by some percentage of the 11.3 million illegals your crew unleashed upon the American people. We need to talk to people like YOU about it.

In one breath you are all for "taking the fight to the cartels" because you assume somebody else will have to risk violent death. Ironically, it is YOU who would be at greater risk than servicemen, and that will be a consequence of your own God damned politics.

Talk about organized crime. Holy fuck. The democrats are a political manifestation of it. There are 11.3 million criminals in this country that your party protects.
And who is it that employs them? The contractors are usually conservative white guys. And who owns the farms? Both parties have set this up. And I'll also remind you that the factories weren't taken over by illegals - the factories left altogether.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:42 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:35 pm
I'd rather just cut the cartels' money off. Prohibition made organized crime powerful, so get rid of Prohibition.
We should get rid of borders imo. I wish my country was more like Juarez.
Shikata ga nai

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:49 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:42 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
What does that have to do with Prohibition?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:09 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:49 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:42 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
What does that have to do with Prohibition?
Well, if we just had open borders and let everyone in, the Cartels wouldn't be able to make money because of prohibition on traveling right? Win win for everyone, especially the US.
Shikata ga nai

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:15 pm

You're killing me, HD. Killing me.