Another School Shooting

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You'd never be able to lock down the American people against their consent unless you started crucifying people along the interstates and inflicting more misery upon them than they can reciprocate (which is a lot).

A small group of crazies isn't a good example and you know it.
No need. Just control the propaganda machines, and tell them everything's great. It's all for their own safety, etc. Ship the malcontents off to privately-run prisons, and profit from them.

Eventually, the general population is confused and even angry at 'small groups of crazies'. They help you undermine that sort of thing, report on unusual activity for you, even support you rolling in the troops, because they have no idea what else they would do.

We've come a long way from mass intimidation as a means of control.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:41 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Pointing out that it's incredibly futile is not akin to supporting tyranny. Just be realistic about it. Your little shooting tubes and fellow rednecks wouldn't be worth fuck-all against the power of the Great American Empire.
What American empire? Who operates this empire? Who holds the shooty tubes for your side? The guy who does fuck all to protect anybody and still collect a pension. I mean you want to talk civil war we can talk some shot but you won't like it. Where do you think police live? You think they are going to report to work if the safety of thier families aren't guaranteed? You really think they can put down a rebellion of significant size and you will suffer no consequences for it.
It's not like the rednecks are going to engage the army in the open field, it would be an insurgency, and the US Empire has trouble handling that shit in case Grumpy hasn't noticed. Just because they have more and better weapons doesn't it's going to go well for them.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:41 pm

Yeah i find all the drone memes leftists use like "You need firearms to protect yourself from a tyrannical government when they have THIS???" to be retarded. We can't even conquer shithole countries with the average IQ barely above room temperature. Get a hold of yourself
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:42 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Pointing out that it's incredibly futile is not akin to supporting tyranny. Just be realistic about it. Your little shooting tubes and fellow rednecks wouldn't be worth fuck-all against the power of the Great American Empire.
What American empire? Who operates this empire? Who holds the shooty tubes for your side? The guy who does fuck all to protect anybody and still collect a pension. I mean you want to talk civil war we can talk some shot but you won't like it. Where do you think police live? You think they are going to report to work if the safety of thier families aren't guaranteed? You really think they can put down a rebellion of significant size and you will suffer no consequences for it.
There will never be a rebellion "of significant size" in America. Even if the grid went down, people would be too confused to rise up en masse. The media makes sure of that.

Think about it, at this point, what could possibly inspire more than a dozen people to seriously take up arms against the government?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:43 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ok. Build up any level of small arms arsenal that you like. See how long you can hold off the local PD, let alone the Feds. And that's LONG before the National Guard gets involved.

This fantasy just never dies, despite the absolute futility of it.
Who is to say they execute any orders? Who is to say it is just me ?Who is to say they don't join me? It may be a long shot, it maybe statically futile it doesn't abrogate my rights. Everyone saw that gunman do what he did there maybe video of it a conviction is all but guaranteed, he still has a right to a trial and all the rights that go with that. I might lose but I am going to take some muthfucker with me.
Ruby Ridge. Waco. Bundy Rance. Et cetera. There has never been any hesitation to massacre civilians, when ordered to do so. Amazing that the last one didn't turn out that way, frankly.

Come on, that was a hanging softball.
Small groups don't count and notice with Bundy ranch what happened. Come on, nothing. A black kid charged a police officer and got killed for it they took 3 weeks to restore peace to that town.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:43 pm

StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
It's not like the rednecks are going to engage the army in the open field, it would be an insurgency, and the US Empire has trouble handling that shit in case Grumpy hasn't noticed. Just because they have more and better weapons doesn't it's going to go well for them.
Yes, so at some point, the US Government just gives up and quits? "You guys harassed us too much, we surrender!!!"

Not even in a muslim's wet dream.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:44 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
There will never be a rebellion "of significant size" in America. Even if the grid went down, people would be too confused to rise up en masse. The media makes sure of that.

Think about it, at this point, what could possibly inspire more than a dozen people to seriously take up arms against the government?
The media will save the US Empire from losing to a homegrown insurgency, yeah, that's the ticket!
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

If the grid goes down, what media?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:45 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Who is to say they execute any orders? Who is to say it is just me ?Who is to say they don't join me? It may be a long shot, it maybe statically futile it doesn't abrogate my rights. Everyone saw that gunman do what he did there maybe video of it a conviction is all but guaranteed, he still has a right to a trial and all the rights that go with that. I might lose but I am going to take some muthfucker with me.
Ruby Ridge. Waco. Bundy Rance. Et cetera. There has never been any hesitation to massacre civilians, when ordered to do so. Amazing that the last one didn't turn out that way, frankly.

Come on, that was a hanging softball.
Small groups don't count and notice with Bundy ranch what happened. Come on, nothing. A black kid charged a police officer and got killed for it they took 3 weeks to restore peace to that town.
Yes, but given the order, nobody holding those sniper rifles would have hesitated. Not even for a moment.

You're kidding yourself, if you think major sections of US military are suddenly going to revolt, at the horrors of hurting civilians. They do that shit for a living.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Yes, so at some point, the US Government just gives up and quits? "You guys harassed us too much, we surrender!!!"

Not even in a muslim's wet dream.
Don't need them to surrender. Did Vietnam need the US to surrender to win that war? No, they didn't.
/shrugs
*yip*