Another School Shooting

Speaker to Animals

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ok. Build up any level of small arms arsenal that you like. See how long you can hold off the local PD, let alone the Feds. And that's LONG before the National Guard gets involved.

This fantasy just never dies, despite the absolute futility of it.

Oh, indeed..

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ok. Build up any level of small arms arsenal that you like. See how long you can hold off the local PD, let alone the Feds. And that's LONG before the National Guard gets involved.

Oh, indeed..

Bloody terrorists killing innocent red coats. :naughty:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:28 pm

Pointing out that it's incredibly futile is not akin to supporting tyranny. Just be realistic about it. Your little shooting tubes and fellow rednecks wouldn't be worth fuck-all against the power of the Great American Empire.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Oh, indeed..

No different than the Afghani dirt farmers harassing our military on the other side of the world. It's impossible to project sustained power across an ocean.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:30 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
How many miniaturized nukes? How many rocket launchers? Does he own a squadron of tanks?

The 2nd Amendment hasn't been "unlimited" since the Civil War. Nor has it been relevant to 'preventing tyranny'.
You are stupid. To operate a police state one would need actual boots on the ground. A fighter jet can't perform house to house raids. A rocket launcher can't secure critical infrastructure. The little logistical things for a tyranny are difficult.

Who is to say they execute any orders? Who is to say it is just me ?Who is to say they don't join me? It may be a long shot, it maybe statically futile it doesn't abrogate my rights. Everyone saw that gunman do what he did there maybe video of it a conviction is all but guaranteed, he still has a right to a trial and all the rights that go with that. I might lose but I am going to take some muthfucker with me.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Oh, indeed..

Kind of like the Puritan terrorists in the New Model Army, eh?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:34 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

Oh, indeed..

Kind of like the Puritan terrorists in the New Model Army, eh?

I've got no time for Cromwell's murdering thugs.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:35 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
You are stupid. To operate a police state one would need actual boots on the ground. A fighter jet can't perform house to house raids. A rocket launcher can't secure critical infrastructure. The little logistical things for a tyranny are difficult.

Who is to say they execute any orders? Who is to say it is just me ?Who is to say they don't join me? It may be a long shot, it maybe statically futile it doesn't abrogate my rights. Everyone saw that gunman do what he did there maybe video of it a conviction is all but guaranteed, he still has a right to a trial and all the rights that go with that. I might lose but I am going to take some muthfucker with me.
Ruby Ridge. Waco. Bundy Rance. Et cetera. There has never been any hesitation to massacre civilians, when ordered to do so. Amazing that the last one didn't turn out that way, frankly.

Come on, that was a hanging softball.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:37 pm

You'd never be able to lock down the American people against their consent unless you started crucifying people along the interstates and inflicting more misery upon them than they can reciprocate (which is a lot).

A small group of crazies isn't a good example and you know it.

Nobody even wants to occupy the American people. If it came to it, every major power on this Earth would opt to incinerate us rather than attempt it. It doesn't get easier for a hostile power just because it is composed of tyrannical Americans.

If (when) the American people finally rescind consent to the federal government, my bet is state legislatures would vote for a convention and that would be that. The federal government wouldn't even attempt to occupy us. They'd just try to jockey for power in the third government that forms in the aftermath.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:38 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Pointing out that it's incredibly futile is not akin to supporting tyranny. Just be realistic about it. Your little shooting tubes and fellow rednecks wouldn't be worth fuck-all against the power of the Great American Empire.
What American empire? Who operates this empire? Who holds the shooty tubes for your side? The guy who does fuck all to protect anybody and still collect a pension. I mean you want to talk civil war we can talk some shot but you won't like it. Where do you think police live? You think they are going to report to work if the safety of thier families aren't guaranteed? You really think they can put down a rebellion of significant size and you will suffer no consequences for it.