Another School Shooting

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Peterson, 54, came under scrutiny after 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz entered the school with an AR-15 rifle and killed 14 students and three educators on Valentine’s Day.

The sheriff said Peterson was outside the building for “upwards of four minutes” while the shooting was taking place. “There are no words. I mean these families lost their children. We lost coaches,” Israel said.

Peterson has been a school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas since 2009. He began working for the sheriff’s office in 1985 and his annual salary in 2016 was $75,673.72, according to sheriff’s office records.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html

Consider now how stupid the "we need more school security" canard really is. It's a losing argument strategy.
Apparently, they let him retire with benefits for standing outside while kids were massacred. Fucking sickening.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... a-shooting
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
I've been away for a few days. I assume you've been bitch slapped for posting this ignorance in the meantime. Will revisit.
I guess no one caught that.

Yes, they had automatics.

Yes, the 2nd included cannons, the most powerful weapons of the day.

Yes, it was confirmed multiple times that the right to bear arms meant all arms.
How many ICBMs does Jeff Bezos own?

Technically, a handful of them. He owns Blue Horizon.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:05 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
I guess no one caught that.

Yes, they had automatics.

Yes, the 2nd included cannons, the most powerful weapons of the day.

Yes, it was confirmed multiple times that the right to bear arms meant all arms.

How many miniaturized nukes? How many rocket launchers? Does he own a squadron of tanks?

The 2nd Amendment hasn't been "unlimited" since the Civil War. Nor has it been relevant to 'preventing tyranny'.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:09 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

How many miniaturized nukes? How many rocket launchers? Does he own a squadron of tanks?

The 2nd Amendment hasn't been "unlimited" since the Civil War. Nor has it been relevant to 'preventing tyranny'.

I guess it would depend upon how many old Soviet devices he could purchase from the Russian mob or black market arms dealers.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I guess it would depend upon how many old Soviet devices he could purchase from the Russian mob or black market arms dealers.
But they're legal, right? ATF should have no problem with a private nuclear deal.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

But they're legal, right? ATF should have no problem with a private nuclear deal.

A bomb is ordnance. A missile is arms. Not sure if that distinction was in mind when they penned the amendment, though. But at least in the USAF context, we referred to explosives, bombs, etc. as ordnance and guns, etc. as arms.

There really wasn't a lot in the way of ordnance in 1789. Ordnance was just a lot of gunpowder you might pack into some object you toss over to the enemy lines with a lit fuse, I guess.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

You are stupid. To operate a police state one would need actual boots on the ground. A fighter jet can't perform house to house raids. A rocket launcher can't secure critical infrastructure. The little logistical things for a tyranny are difficult.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:20 pm

Clearly, this is all Bezos' fault.

If only we had a serious federal government, this massacere would have never happened.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:21 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

You are stupid. To operate a police state one would need actual boots on the ground. A fighter jet can't perform house to house raids. A rocket launcher can't secure critical infrastructure. The little logistical things for a tyranny are difficult.
Ok. Build up any level of small arms arsenal that you like. See how long you can hold off the local PD, let alone the Feds. And that's LONG before the National Guard gets involved.

This fantasy just never dies, despite the absolute futility of it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:22 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

A bomb is ordnance. A missile is arms. Not sure if that distinction was in mind when they penned the amendment, though. But at least in the USAF context, we referred to explosives, bombs, etc. as ordnance and guns, etc. as arms.
I believe they would all be considered explosive devices which are banned. GCF really thinks some tyrannical government would fuck all the people he hates but leave all the people he likes untouched. He supports goverment violence.