Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:10 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:39 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:21 am
Thx, those were kind words.

My overarching goal is increased wisdom. Everytime I do something big, I come out of it feeling, "geez, how come I didn't know that? What a clueless idiot I am." I have lots of experiences in lots of things, however there's a rarified level of experience that only fame can achieve; I think, I don't know? That's why I'm doing it. Probably fail anyway.

p.s. My LinkedIn and FB homepage got multiple hits this week. Seems like the queries to Joe Rogan and Tim Ferriss sparked some interest. Probably nothing more will happen given that I never heard back, but there was a cause-and-effect there that maybe we can use in the future? How would we know if I hadn't been on a "Make Martin Famous" campaign?
Fame is another term of being in the right place at the right time. Another term for that is lucky. Those who have wealth and fame were lucky to get both, otherwise, it would be easier to be famous and rich.
You must of read my book! (Or at least my "Lucktocracy" postings.) Accomplishments & achievements, not luck. Fame & wealth, luck.

"You can buy more tickets but it's still a long chance that you'll ever win the lottery." - me

"There are 10,000 people just as capable as the guy who got the $250K/yr job because of his uncle." - me
That, plus I also have lived.

After being in the shit of a life so long, I got lucky and landed a job I had no right in landing originally. Having kids nearly ½ my age compete against me, is tough enough.

Just landing that one in a million chance of getting a job was just being in the right place in the right time.

I’ve read dozens of book how to succeed, and how people succeeded.

There are two things they have which most people don’t, a chance and a mentor.

To get one you are lucky, to get both, you hit the bloody lottery.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Ph64 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:23 am

Agree with her or not, Faith Goldy is running for Toronto Mayor (her name is on the ballot... For now).

"I'm sorry, we can't run your ad, we'll refund your money."
Why can't you run our ad?
Yes, but what's the reason you won't run our ad?
Why not? Who decided this?
Legally you have to give us equal access.

Apparently some animals are more equal than others in Canada. :think:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:44 am

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:13 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 440878002/

WTF!

Why does the mass media always distort imagery and spread misinformation. They have a picture of the senior in high school shown as basically a 11-12 year old. Eventhough this case is going on during her senior year and she's 18. Its like the Trey Martin shit. Showing an kid years younger to make her/him seem more innocent and vulnerable etc. The rules are the rules. Stand the fuck up or get the hell out. This is a bunch of liberal bullshit. Students do not have "freedom of speech" and students have to rise for the pledge not say it. I'm surprised its a black girl in Houston...are you? :think:
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:14 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:13 pm

WTF!

Why does the mass media always distort imagery and spread misinformation. They have a picture of the senior in high school shown as basically a 11-12 year old. Eventhough this case is going on during her senior year and she's 18. Its like the Trey Martin shit. Showing an kid years younger to make her/him seem more innocent and vulnerable etc. The rules are the rules. Stand the fuck up or get the hell out. This is a bunch of liberal bullshit. Students do not have "freedom of speech" and students have to rise for the pledge not say it. I'm surprised its a black girl in Houston...are you? :think:
Women relate to things on the personal level. They are half of the population roughly and also have the same power to vote, work etc.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM69Ma32Zug

Burn Hollywood to the ground. Please. The most unpatriotic, subversive, communist organization and subculture in America that wields tons of power over the youth and young adults. The ties between SWJ on campus and Hollywood are intertwined with similar motives and goals.

https://yournewswire.com/mel-gibson-par ... lood-kids/

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:55 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:

WTF!

Did you Google her? I think she pretty much looks like she is 11 or 12.

Your 2nd to last sentence sums up my issue with government run schools. Compelled action as part of their "education" isn't great. This is another weird hill to choose.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:07 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:55 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:

WTF!

Did you Google her? I think she pretty much looks like she is 11 or 12.

Your 2nd to last sentence sums up my issue with government run schools. Compelled action as part of their "education" isn't great. This is another weird hill to choose.
We compel students all the time to do all kinds of things. Its part of education and will always be part of mandatory education. Its baked into the damn thing. There nothing sacred. I get it.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:35 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:

WTF!

If you can homeschool in the USA you should be able not to say the pledge in school. Why is it so fucking important to have that ritual?

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:28 am

Ritual created by an American Communist = symbol of true and traditional American patriotism. It's funnier than the right's love of Orwell. :P
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.