Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:02 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:44 pm
The Surgeon General.

I cant tell if hes racist or just hates Science
Seriously? He's racist... and hates science.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:14 pm

Biden just removed restrictions on HIB visas - how does the left not see this as exploitation of STEM grads? That I do not understand. You have foreigners who didn’t get fucked over by academia and can take lower salaries than American indentured servants. Where is the outcry for the American worker? It has nothing to do with race - it’s pure economics. Academia is going to fall hard - they may get to milk it for a decade or so, but no one in their right mind is going to pay $60k/ year when starting slas are $30k.

I get it helps tech firms, but how does the average lefty not see the harm to students here? Or is is they just want to drive everyone to bottom to keep the hate machine going?

Perhaps it just a “market correction”.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:20 pm

Can TV wait TV for all the tech soyboys and lesbos to get replaced by cheaper foreign labor.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:23 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:14 pm
Biden just removed restrictions on HIB visas - how does the left not see this as exploitation of STEM grads? That I do not understand. You have foreigners who didn’t get fucked over by academia and can take lower salaries than American indentured servants. Where is the outcry for the American worker? It has nothing to do with race - it’s pure economics. Academia is going to fall hard - they may get to milk it for a decade or so, but no one in their right mind is going to pay $60k/ year when starting slas are $30k.

I get it helps tech firms, but how does the average lefty not see the harm to students here? Or is is they just want to drive everyone to bottom to keep the hate machine going?

Seriously? They want everyone to be the same so it will be a forced state salary, pension, etc... everything controlled and run by the state...

They want everyone poor, and the best way of doing it is by forcing everyone's incomes down to such an extreme that the cost of living is too great.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:48 pm

Anti-inflation measures?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:20 pm

Zlaxer wrote:

Average lefty probably figures $30k is fine if they get free college.
In fact, maybe they figure they'll take 8 years of free college and all become professors.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:24 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:20 pm
Zlaxer wrote:

Average lefty probably figures $30k is fine if they get free college.
In fact, maybe they figure they'll take 8 years of free college and all become professors.
Lol to continue the cycle of why bother.
I think Thanos had the right idea, just needed to me more focused. If we could only snap our fingers and make all the lefties disappear.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:14 pm

46* gonna save us from the terrorists

Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN-09) has even gone so far as to say that every White man in this country is a potential murderer, that every White man in America should be under suspicion of planning a presidential assassination.
You know I was thinking, the [National] Guard is 90 some-odd percent, I think, male,” Cohen said. “Only about 20 percent of White males voted for Biden. You’ve gotta figure that in The Guard, which is predominantly more conservative – I see that on my social media – we know it, they’re probably not more than 25 percent of the people that are there protecting us that voted for Biden.”

“The other 75 percent are in the class that would be, uh, a large class of folks who might want to, uh, do something,” he continued. “There were military people and police who took oaths to defend the Constitution, and to protect and defend, who didn’t do it, and who were in the insurrection, so it does concern me
https://tennesseestar.com/2021/01/20/tu ... nal-guard/
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:49 pm

Trump got 80% of white males??
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0