Another School Shooting

Haumana

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Haumana » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
DrYouth wrote:The constitutions says nothing about the right to access to rapid fire automatic weapons.
There were no rapid fire automatic weapons at the time of the writing of the constitution.
There is also no right of access to tanks, nerve gas or nuclear weapons.

So constraining rapid fire weapons is completely a legitimate idea.

So spare me.

We can also talk about constraining alcohol.
Drinking and driving is also not a right.
You could call tyranny on road checks if you really want to.
Those are government regulations.
I've been away for a few days. I assume you've been bitch slapped for posting this ignorance in the meantime. Will revisit.
I guess no one caught that.

Yes, they had automatics.

Yes, the 2nd included cannons, the most powerful weapons of the day.

Yes, it was confirmed multiple times that the right to bear arms meant all arms.
Double dip on the cannon tip. I guess I should have read the thread. Rocket launchers for all!

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:47 pm

I'll forgive Doc for not know this cause he's a leaf, but this is something we've rebutted a million times.

The Puckle gun was invented in 1718. Automatics and high capacity arms had been known of and in development for decades before the constitution, and when asked if the 2nd extended beyond muskets, the answer was yes.

Only for muskets is a myth invented by gun grabbers.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:49 pm

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:08 pm

http://tribunist.com/news/armed-deputy- ... source=AFY

Yeah, we just need more police costumes in the schools. That should solve the problem.. :think:

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Thin blue line FTW.

We prolly just need to dump more cash into paramilitary domestic law enforcement. It seems like the only thing it needs to be perfect is more funding.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:23 pm

A JROTC cadet, 14 years old, gave his life to help his classmates. Start there for some context on Officer Do-Nothing.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:A JROTC cadet, 14 years old, gave his life to help his classmates. Start there for some context on Officer Do-Nothing.
Yep. My daughter, currently a senior JROTC cadet, was once a 14 year old cadet. I know all three of the JROTC instructors she has had in 4 years of high school (all retired USAF) personally, and I have no doubt whatsoever about how all of them would conduct themselves in a school crisis. None whatsoever.

The school has had one armed "resource officer" from the sheriff's department waddling around the cafeteria during the same time. Every time I see that fat fuck I steer clear, from fear of giving him a heart attack by talking with him.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Peterson, 54, came under scrutiny after 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz entered the school with an AR-15 rifle and killed 14 students and three educators on Valentine’s Day.

The sheriff said Peterson was outside the building for “upwards of four minutes” while the shooting was taking place. “There are no words. I mean these families lost their children. We lost coaches,” Israel said.

Peterson has been a school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas since 2009. He began working for the sheriff’s office in 1985 and his annual salary in 2016 was $75,673.72, according to sheriff’s office records.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html

Consider now how stupid the "we need more school security" canard really is. It's a losing argument strategy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:35 pm

Also consider how stupid is the argument that only the police should have guns so we can all be safe..

So much stupid on all sides right now.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:43 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
DrYouth wrote:The constitutions says nothing about the right to access to rapid fire automatic weapons.
There were no rapid fire automatic weapons at the time of the writing of the constitution.
There is also no right of access to tanks, nerve gas or nuclear weapons.

So constraining rapid fire weapons is completely a legitimate idea.

So spare me.

We can also talk about constraining alcohol.
Drinking and driving is also not a right.
You could call tyranny on road checks if you really want to.
Those are government regulations.
I've been away for a few days. I assume you've been bitch slapped for posting this ignorance in the meantime. Will revisit.
I guess no one caught that.

Yes, they had automatics.

Yes, the 2nd included cannons, the most powerful weapons of the day.

Yes, it was confirmed multiple times that the right to bear arms meant all arms.
How many ICBMs does Jeff Bezos own?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0