President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Viktorthepirate

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by Viktorthepirate » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:06 pm

Martin Hash wrote:After following Trey Gowdy for a while, the guy is a twat; thank goodness he's retiring. And Sessions is senile, fire him.
I always liked Gowdy from his sound bites. Can't say I know much about him or his policies though.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:27 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:After following Trey Gowdy for a while, the guy is a twat; thank goodness he's retiring. And Sessions is senile, fire him.
I always liked Gowdy from his sound bites. Can't say I know much about him or his policies though.
He really talks the talk but he carries water for federal prosecutors. Nothing he's ever involved in comes to a conclusion other than status quo.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Welcome aboard. I started questioning 'Rooster Head' Gowdy last Fall. I Love to hear him get after these people, but it's all talk. He's nailed no one. Not sure if Sessions is senile, wouldn't doubt it, but I believe he's sitting the fence, he's not a leader and he doesn't stand for the Law first.

Now take Nunez, that guy already has scalps, Nunez, Gaetz and Jim Jordan have been the once rooting out the corruption.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:36 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Welcome aboard. I started questioning 'Rooster Head' Gowdy last Fall. I Love to hear him get after these people, but it's all talk. He's nailed no one. Not sure if Sessions is senile, wouldn't doubt it, but I believe he's sitting the fence, he's not a leader and he doesn't stand for the Law first.

Now take Nunez, that guy already has scalps, Nunez, Gaetz and Jim Jordan have been the once rooting out the corruption.
The word coming down is that all Sessions ever talks about is Marijuana, and can't maintain his train of thought otherwise.

p.s. Have you seen a picture of Trey's new Ferrari 380? WTF, I quit driving Phallic symbols when my hair turned gray.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

The word coming down is that all Sessions ever talks about is Marijuana, and can't maintain his train of thought otherwise.

p.s. Have you seen a picture of Trey's new Ferrari 380? WTF, I quit driving Phallic symbols when my hair turned gray.
I hadn't heard that, THANKS !
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
He's a total loon.
Account abandoned.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Kath wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
He's a total loon.
I fuckin hate that guy.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:48 pm

Hillary Whines No One Ever Told A Male Presidential Loser To 'Go Away.' Not So Fast, Self-Pitying One.
Rich Weinstein
@phillyrich1
Hillary had a staffer go back and do research to see if a man was ever told to "go away" after losing an election. They found nothing & are now claiming she's a victim of sexism.

I did a google search on "Mitt Romney" "Go Away" Found 297,000 results.@instapundit
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:44 pm

Hopefully die in a fire, you black-hearted, spirit-cooking, treasonous, evil cunt hasn't been used yet for a loser of a presidential race.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:47 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hillary Whines No One Ever Told A Male Presidential Loser To 'Go Away.' Not So Fast, Self-Pitying One.
Rich Weinstein
@phillyrich1
Hillary had a staffer go back and do research to see if a man was ever told to "go away" after losing an election. They found nothing & are now claiming she's a victim of sexism.

I did a google search on "Mitt Romney" "Go Away" Found 297,000 results.@instapundit
Isn't also because most of them have the good sense to go the fuck away? Maybe not Al Gore he can fuck off.