Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Xenophon

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:33 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I agree.
I do believe that folks say of the Bundy Mindset would be pushed harder to pull the trigger. They would be thinking about Waco and Ruby Ridge. I'm trying to think of analogous Right Wing activity to what the Left is doing right now, and I really can't. If someone has examples I'm all ears.

@BroGrump
The Metric is not the last few weeks, how about try the last 100 years. Go ahead and count riots, civil unrest, etc. and tell us who is responsible for an overwhelming majority of them.

I'll go ahead and pull that up for you, as soon as you go ahead and grab the total number of deaths related to assault weapons, along with backwoods murders, vigilante "country justice", and racial/religious hate crimes across the country for the past century.

Don't forget to toss Tulsa in the mix as well, thanks.
Wait a minute...You're anti assault weapons? I bet more people have died from handguns than Assault weapons. Black gangbangers tend to use handguns so..........
I can't do the past century, but I can give you the murder statistics by weapon for 2015 in all US States and territories. I'll give you the totals, but the graph is here: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/20 ... s/table-20

Handguns: 6,447
Rifles: 252
Shotguns: 269
Firearms (type unknown): 2,648
Knives or cutting instruments: 1,544
Other Weapons: 1,671
Hands, Fists, Feet, etc..: 624

Which one of those constitutes assault weapons, Grumps?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:38 pm

When it comes to Hate Crimes, according to this graph from https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/tab ... datadecpdf , there are high rates of hate crimes in Blue states. Who knew? I guess you Yankees don't know how to treat people different from you.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:How about this: I will agree to not support Sessions taking your weed if you stop trying to take my guns. Deal? LOL. Probably not. :lol:

Hey, I'm a little Pissed that Trump has not made the time to remove the Class III Restrictions on Suppressors and he hasn't approved the Re-Patriotion of Historic Firearms.

The Cheeto Hairgod better get with it, I need me a M-1 Garand and a Carbine too ! :evil:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:10 pm

Xenophon wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I'll go ahead and pull that up for you, as soon as you go ahead and grab the total number of deaths related to assault weapons, along with backwoods murders, vigilante "country justice", and racial/religious hate crimes across the country for the past century.

Don't forget to toss Tulsa in the mix as well, thanks.
Wait a minute...You're anti assault weapons? I bet more people have died from handguns than Assault weapons. Black gangbangers tend to use handguns so..........
I can't do the past century, but I can give you the murder statistics by weapon for 2015 in all US States and territories. I'll give you the totals, but the graph is here: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/20 ... s/table-20

Total murders of all kinds in the UK where we are unable to defend ourselves - around 700

"drops mic"
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

Total murders of all kinds in the UK where we are unable to defend ourselves - around 700

"drops mic"
Yep. Even your criminals are spineless pantywaists. ;)

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Xenophon wrote: Yep. Even your criminals are spineless pantywaists. ;)
Pah criminals, you are much more likely to be killed by a loved one.
It's family members or spouses not some random loser trying to take your wallet.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
It's family members or spouses not some random loser trying to take your wallet.
I don't recall saying anything about strangers. Anyone can be a criminal, Monte.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:05 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
I don't recall saying anything about strangers. Anyone can be a criminal, Monte.
My point was, be nice to your loved ones and there is virtually no chance of being murdered.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
My point was, be nice to your loved ones and there is virtually no chance of being murdered.
Neat. I respectfully disagree. While getting shot by someone you know is more likely, there exists a chance you'll be killed by a stranger.

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Xenophon wrote: I don't recall saying anything about strangers. Anyone can be a criminal, Monte.
Neat. I respectfully disagree. While getting shot by someone you know is more likely, there exists a chance you'll be killed by a stranger.
With a car, maybe. Or a surgeon fucking up your triple bypass and you die on the table. Death at the hands of your fellow man in developed countries usually happens as a result of unfortunate accident or negligence, not active malicious.

But no, your cause of death will most likely be heart disease or lung cancer related. So much for Nixon's "War On Cancer".

I fought the tumor, and the/
tumor won
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas