Russia, Please Release the Missing Texts

Speaker to Animals

Re: Russia, Please Release the Missing Texts

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:16 am

I am reading this stuff now. This is getting pretty bad for the democrats.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:07 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am reading this stuff now. This is getting pretty bad for the democrats.
Well, Obama had the nerve to spy on Congress and the SCOTUS, so doesn't get much worse than that.

Just gotta keep peeling back the layers of the stinky onion. Transparency is a great disinfectant.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:17 am

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I am reading this stuff now. This is getting pretty bad for the democrats.
Well, Obama had the nerve to spy on Congress and the SCOTUS, so doesn't get much worse than that.

Just gotta keep peeling back the layers of the stinky onion. Transparency is a great disinfectant.

Prison is the disinfectant we need applied in this case.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Prison is the disinfectant we need applied in this case.
I agree.
Government Bureaucrats doing whatever the fuck they want is epidemic. Federal records keeping laws are out the window. Government employees using private emails and encrypted texting is getting to be the norm. Need to put a bunch of these guilty people in jail to get others to toe the line.

Mulvaney over at the CFPB discovered a bunch of this shit going on. It was just revealed that a bunch of CFPB computers have gone missing. The standard is now, if you get caught, destroy the evidence, cover it up and play dutiful civil servant.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:30 am

Hey , did you see where Russian Comedians about 6 months ago tricked Adam Schiff into believing they had naked pictures of Trump ?

:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:34 am

C-Mag wrote:Hey , did you see where Russian Comedians about 6 months ago tricked Adam Schiff into believing they had naked pictures of Trump ?

Nobody wants to see that, not even Melania.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:38 am

Montegriffo wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Hey , did you see where Russian Comedians about 6 months ago tricked Adam Schiff into believing they had naked pictures of Trump ?

Nobody wants to see that, not even Melania.

Aren't you the regular fitness model.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:50 am

It's just funny that these Russian 'Opie and Anthony' types knew enough that they could Troll the shit out of Adam Schiff and that Schiff was so hungry for something on Trump he would bite and they could make him a laughing stock.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:08 am

The revelation in the Texts that Obama wants to know everything is very different than what Obama said in an interview
OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-flashbac ... -investiga
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:40 am

FBI Agents knew they were running a Watergate type Op

On Election Day 2016, Page wrote, “OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING.” Strzok replied, “Omg, I am so depressed.” Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016, Page wrote, “I bought all the president’s men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate.”

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

~FOX News
PLATA O PLOMO