Trump Pros Vs. Cons

Martin Hash

Re: Trump Pros Vs. Cons

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:36 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Trump is richer than you too. Everybody it seems is richer than you. Loser.
lol jeez Martin tell her how you really feel
I'm just using the "I'm rich" shtick on her, which seems to work! It's a very interesting play I'd never tried before Capps suggested it. I'm flabbergasted. Now I'm expanding because there's a few things I'm curious about; for example, does it only work if you have the money? I think only people who are currently rich get adulation.

p.s. Being rich beats the shit out of decades of effort earning advanced degrees and licensing in the most difficult fields. It sucks that I was under the impression that achievement meant something. I should have just made more money.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Trump is richer than you too. Everybody it seems is richer than you. Loser.
I'm just using the "I'm rich" shtick on her, which seems to work! It's a very interesting play I'd never tried before Capps suggested it. I'm flabbergasted. Now I'm expanding because there's a few things I'm curious about; for example, does it only work if you have the money? I think only people who are currently rich get adulation.

p.s. Being rich beats the shit out of decades of effort earning advanced degrees and licensing in the most difficult fields. It sucks that I was under the impression that achievement meant something. I should have just made more money.
Shit, I done woke Hash. He might just win an election one of these days.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:40 pm

MilSpecs wrote:He's spent his entire adult life as a professional con artist. Covers both. That said, he's a great con artist. I guess that would be another pro. And he confirms our suspicions about the gullibility of the average American. Another con.
You did pay attention for the past 16 years combined of Obama’s and Clinton right?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:42 pm

StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
pineapplemike wrote: lol jeez Martin tell her how you really feel

Yeah, we need to recruit more rich people to run.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: I'm just using the "I'm rich" shtick on her, which seems to work! It's a very interesting play I'd never tried before Capps suggested it. I'm flabbergasted. Now I'm expanding because there's a few things I'm curious about; for example, does it only work if you have the money? I think only people who are currently rich get adulation.

Yeah, we need to recruit more rich people to run.
Just play that "I'm rich, and if you elect me, I'll help make it easier for y'all to be rich like me!" card, voters are suckers for that one.
*yip*

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:

Rich doesn't work on me. I cannot be bought. :P That said, the ability to amass wealth is indeed an achievement, at least according to our president. Is that a pro or con?

BTW, I think a doctorate in economics is incredibly impressive.
:royalty-queen:

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:14 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Rich doesn't work on me. I cannot be bought. :P That said, the ability to amass wealth is indeed an achievement, at least according to our president. Is that a pro or con?

Certainly the reigning ideology in the contemporary China: the poor dude in the trailer who was the statistical one in 100 million to win the state lottery is a much more impressive achievement than the guy who sweats and bleeds for a degree in an industry that suddenly becomes obsolete the moment he steps out of the college.

Why bother trying to work when a machine might just do in better in a decade or less anyway?

Grifting: an evergreen career. Just stay away from professional poker, the bots have staked their claim on that one.
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:20 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

There’s nothing about you I find impressive but I’m rich.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:36 pm

Trump pros
Less regulation
Scotus
Drain the establishment Swamp
Social justice

Trump cons
Too much foreign policy brinksmanship.
Crony capitalist
Big government spending
Actual racists feel empowered

Also, this place is wierd.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:34 am

Martin Hash wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: I'm just using the "I'm rich" shtick on her, which seems to work! It's a very interesting play I'd never tried before Capps suggested it. I'm flabbergasted. Now I'm expanding because there's a few things I'm curious about; for example, does it only work if you have the money? I think only people who are currently rich get adulation.

There’s nothing about you I find impressive but I’m rich.
You’re never going to get over the 7th grade gym thing, are you?

Doctorate in economics. Get cracking.
:royalty-queen: