TRUCKING #58 VANEROO BOOGALOO

heydaralon

Re: TRUCKING #58 VANEROO BOOGALOO

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:48 pm

jbird4049 wrote:Some homicidal ass uses his car (and let's try to ban those!) and screw rights and the law. Let's toss anyone suspicious looking. The barbarians don't have to destroy us for we'll do it for them! You're all poseurs. Pseudo macho men with delusion of masculinity. I am wimp myself and do not want to confront anyone in the real world, but this end of civilization talk is pure cowardly nonsense.
You are a poseur. You don't even skate, yet you wear hot topic clothes and van's. You are just one of those scene kids as opposed to the real goths. I'm getting really tired of scene kids like you, which is the main reason I deleted my vampirefreaks.com account.
Shikata ga nai

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:11 pm

heydaralon wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:Some homicidal ass uses his car (and let's try to ban those!) and screw rights and the law. Let's toss anyone suspicious looking. The barbarians don't have to destroy us for we'll do it for them! You're all poseurs. Pseudo macho men with delusion of masculinity. I am wimp myself and do not want to confront anyone in the real world, but this end of civilization talk is pure cowardly nonsense.
You are a poseur. You don't even skate, yet you wear hot topic clothes and van's. You are just one of those scene kids as opposed to the real goths. I'm getting really tired of scene kids like you, which is the main reason I deleted my vampirefreaks.com account.
No I did NOT get this Sisters of Mercy shirt at the Hot Topic godamnit. I got it online from a guy who saw them in 86... an no I do not fucking listen to Ministry cuz it isn't goth.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Perhaps Americans are inclined to wet their pants over this sort of thing, few things these days that Americans don't wet their pants over, but sectarian violence is nothing new to the United Kingdom, nor is paramilitary security in response to, there was no cause to deport Catholics, but when they went off on one of their sectarian rampages, was of course prudent to mobilize HM Armed Forces in aid to the civil power, it's nothing to wet your pants over, just MI5, UKSF, and HQ Home Command going about their business, keep calm and carry on.

If you happen to be a rabble rousing bomb throwing hate mongering disorder inciting nutter, may indeed have to kick your door with Pagoda Troop & Co, wait out, but otherwise, don't worry about it, nothing to see here, move along, move along...

... when I lived in the UK, a massive ongoing paramilitary security operation tantamount to martial law just out of sight around every corner at all times, was a routine fact of life, you get used to it. Bloody Papists, what'cha gonna do, eh? /shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:04 am

heydaralon wrote:
Skate? Skate!? Like some boy-toy? Oh please b****. I reeeally don't so. If for no other reason than not scaring those boys, and let's not forget the girls too, out of park. Even if too many girls around here like girls and not boys.

And Goths as cool? Oh please, I'm so pathetically old, and decrepit, that I remember when Punk Rock was it, and not those Johnny-be-lately Goths. They're weeeeeak tea.

And a Van's? Next you'll be telling me boat shoes are the hep new thing. Are you using a wheelchair yet?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:12 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
No I did NOT get this Sisters of Mercy shirt at the Hot Topic godamnit. I got it online from a guy who saw them in 86... an no I do not fucking listen to Ministry cuz it isn't goth.
What's with the goths? Jesus H. Christ. I outta pull out my LPs, although I've moldered into liking Jazz. It's pathetic really.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:21 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Perhaps Americans are inclined to wet their pants over this sort of thing, few things these days that Americans don't wet their pants over, but sectarian violence is nothing new to the United Kingdom, nor is paramilitary security in response to, there was no cause to deport Catholics, but when they went off on one of their sectarian rampages, was of course prudent to mobilize HM Armed Forces in aid to the civil power, it's nothing to wet your pants over, just MI5, UKSF, and HQ Home Command going about their business, keep calm and carry on.

If you happen to be a rabble rousing bomb throwing hate mongering disorder inciting nutter, may indeed have to kick your door with Pagoda Troop & Co, wait out, but otherwise, don't worry about it, nothing to see here, move along, move along...

... when I lived in the UK, a massive ongoing paramilitary security operation tantamount to martial law just out of sight around every corner at all times, was a routine fact of life, you get used to it. Bloody Papists, what'cha gonna do, eh? /shrugs
You mean a police state and near oligarchic dictatorship? For your "safety?" Although I must say one doesn't hear the wailing fear and despondency there that seems to be the norm in the States. Just because someone, somewhere, somehow in someway might possibly be angry enough to maybe hurt some American sometime. Oh the Horror of it. :roll:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:38 am

jbird4049 wrote:You mean a police state and near oligarchic dictatorship? For your "safety?"
Well, you're really just the Leftist version of the protypical American hysterical bed wetter, who knew? It's no wonder everybody mistakes you for a teenage Emo Goth girl #sotragic
Nec Aspera Terrent

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:42 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:You mean a police state and near oligarchic dictatorship? For your "safety?"
Well, you're just seem to be the Leftist version of the protypical American hysterical bed wetter, who knew?

Perhaps.

But I still don't see how having heavily armed gendarmes nearly everywhere including the rest rooms is going to "protect"' us.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:46 am

jbird4049 wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Well, you're just seem to be the Leftist version of the protypical American hysterical bed wetter, who knew?

Perhaps.

But I still don't see how having heavily armed gendarmes nearly everywhere including the rest rooms is going to "protect"' us.
They're not protecting you individually, they are protecting the state, which in Britain is the Crown, maybe they can protect you, maybe they can't, they'll certainly try, but you are ultimately, as an individual, expendable, not actually that important at all really. None the less, keep calm and carry on, so sense wetting your pants about it, leave the security to the professionals, and when in Britain, do try not to get in the way.

The security forces will endeavor to allow you to continue to float along through life in your manifest state of permanent adolescence, all they ask is that you obey their instructions prompty and exactly, in the event of an incident requiring a tactical response. Thanking you in advance, for your cooperation.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:04 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Told you this shit was coming.

Multiculturalism does not work.
Not only does it work (in the vast majority of cases) it can be culturally enriching. It is your support of violence and your appeal to the British to make life so unpleasant that immigrants leave the country that is incompatible with western culture.
Into the paddy wagon with you for a room at her Majesty's pleasure. Meet your new cell mate Mohammed.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.