Re: Leaker of Classified Docs ARRESTED

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Her Twitter feed
https://twitter.com/Reezlie

and Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/RealityWinner?fref=nf

Which is getting trashed pretty hard right now.

Damn. If it weren't for that crazy progressive stuff, I would probably like her. She goes to the gym all the time. She can do a planche. She goes to church.

What a waste.
"Progressive" my aunt fannie, now it all makes sense, she's a completely off her rocker Lefty kook-bat, don't know why she was going to church, she's practically a Bolshevik, what air force was this chick in, the Soviet Air Force?
What's weird is I looked through her Twitter and Facebook pages back to November of last year. I didn't see one photo of her in uniform, I didn't see one post of anyone claiming to be a battle buddy and basically no references to her service other than she was active in getting Christmas presents to military hospitals. She apparently went to Air Force Initial Entry Training in 2011, Lingquistics school was probably 2 years with her getting her Top Secret Security Clearance in 2013. I don't know when she left the service.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:54 pm

What is she, 25? You know what this is, right? Gen Z; the First Wave.

Raised completely within the Wikibubble of the Assanginista/Snowdenista Zeitgeist, no perspective at all.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Damn. If it weren't for that crazy progressive stuff, I would probably like her. She goes to the gym all the time. She can do a planche. She goes to church.

What a waste.
"Progressive" my aunt fannie, now it all makes sense, she's a completely off her rocker Lefty kook-bat, don't know why she was going to church, she's practically a Bolshevik, what air force was this chick in, the Soviet Air Force?
What's weird is I looked through her Twitter and Facebook pages back to November of last year. I didn't see one photo of her in uniform, I didn't see one post of anyone claiming to be a battle buddy and basically no references to her service other than she was active in getting Christmas presents to military hospitals. She apparently went to Air Force Initial Entry Training in 2011, Lingquistics school was probably 2 years with her getting her Top Secret Security Clearance in 2013. I don't know when she left the service.

"She"

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:59 pm

So this is just Bradley Manning on opposite day right

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Correct

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:02 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

What a waste.
That Twitter account is like a Che Guevera-eque stream of conciousness, methinks you'd better start resuming checks to make sure people ain't actually Commies before you hand them codeword clearance, you know, just a thought.

How they couldn't see this broad coming from a mile away is beyond me, somebody better be getting fired down at Ft. Meade, cause they're asleep at the switch, she's practically screaming "I am about to commit espionage!" live on social media.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:13 pm

*fed posts internally so hard the phone is smash*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Fer fucks sakes, she was actually retweeting Eddie Snowden himself... I mean, hell-oh, NSA *knock-knock* anybody in there? Snowdenista with codeword clearance, wakey-wakey... the NSA is "spying on all Americans"? Shyeah, apparently not.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:19 pm

Heheheh, hey Nuke, she was reweeting your buddy Kurt Eichenwald too... BlackLivesMatter, Anonymous, AltForServ, NowThis...

..I mean, shit, why don't you just give Julian Assange codeword clearance, NSA?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:27 pm

This is what happens when you go to a crossfit gym, folks.