Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Penner

Re: Who's vandalizing at Jewish cemeteries?

Post by Penner » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:35 pm

clubgop wrote:
Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I mean.. it's not even a rational decision if you were an antisemite. Do you really want to go down that road? We all have family who have passed and were buried..

It's exactly the kind of thing a person does who never considers death and moral repercussions for their actions. Who does that remind people of??
Didn't shit like this happen before, like did other anti-Semites did this in the past to show how much they hated Jewish people? I mean seriously, though, they have done stupid shit in the past, just like this, just to fuck with people. They are assholes, assholes really don't think about "repercussions" unless they have an attended type of goal in mind- like say to piss people off and also to scare them?
How about you show some work instead of being a lazy asshole? How about you use fucking Google and answer my fucking challenge. You are the ones out of power, you are the ones losing elections, you are the ones that uses victimization as currency. What the hell do we have to be violent about? Why would we adopt the losers (you) tactics?
I don't even know what your "challenge" is man. Serious what did you challenge me to do?

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You really don't see how this just goes back to the bullshit leftist narrative? Most of them actually believe the nazis took over the government. So when shit like this happens, I actually think odds favor it being perpetrated by the left trying to further their narrative in the absence of evidence to support it.

It's like how feminists perpetrate their rape culture farce by hoaxing rapes all the time. It's gotten to the point where people are assuming all public rape allegations are false.

The fact of the matter is that Trump connected his campaign to the Alt-Right which is pretty much made up of racist neo-nazi. Although, no one has said that Trump is anti-Semitic just that lately a lot of hate groups seem to be acting like they got really pumped up at something.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:41 pm

Omfg. No. Fake news. Abort, penner. Abort.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:07 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:So it stands to reason that either A) this is white nationalists inspired by Trump, or B) it's a false flag by liberals to frame them.
or it's the obvious option. liberals who hate Israel and love Palestinian terrorists, who follow leaders who have murdered Jews, who follow leaders who openly support Hamas, who wanted to elect a Muslim brotherhood supporting nation of Islam member, are lashing out at Jews after Trump had a nice meeting with Bibi, and their preferred terrorist supporting spokesman didn't get elected.

Tryin' to say you don't have a side, and then try to deflect from what you know full well your side is up to with some half cocked bullshit about rednecks in the woods of Alabama knocking over headstones in Pennsylvania. Fucking weak.

:liar:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Penner wrote:It is all stupid but I really don't know why there would be a cross-country "false flags" stage by liberals across the country. Sure, there were a few stories of hate that turn out to be false but the majority turned out to be true. Which, in my opinion, is disturbing that there is a raise in more people being shitty to others, but the idea of some kind of massive false flag- that would somehow be spread from coast to coast, doesn't sound logical.
Post them, or retract your bullshit lie.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Penner wrote:
Didn't shit like this happen before, like did other anti-Semites did this in the past to show how much they hated Jewish people? I mean seriously, though, they have done stupid shit in the past, just like this, just to fuck with people. They are assholes, assholes really don't think about "repercussions" unless they have an attended type of goal in mind- like say to piss people off and also to scare them?

Not really. Antisemites in America just historically talked a lot of shit, honestly.
But still it did happen in other places.....
:lol:

This is Penner,

hang in there. it's almost friday.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You really don't see how this just goes back to the bullshit leftist narrative? Most of them actually believe the nazis took over the government. So when shit like this happens, I actually think odds favor it being perpetrated by the left trying to further their narrative in the absence of evidence to support it.

It's like how feminists perpetrate their rape culture farce by hoaxing rapes all the time. It's gotten to the point where people are assuming all public rape allegations are false.

The fact of the matter is that Trump connected his campaign to the Alt-Right which is pretty much made up of racist neo-nazi. Although, no one has said that Trump is anti-Semitic just that lately a lot of hate groups seem to be acting like they got really pumped up at something.
You don't know what a fact is.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Where is everybody?

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Penner wrote:

You can't prove that. Define Neo-Nazi, and how the people from Breitbart are such. I should note that I'm friends with someone who works for Breitbart at Trump. He's not a Nazi. Or a Neo-Nazi. Actually, he's got a family, and is a great guy.

I'm a centrist, and I'm not a fan of Trump. But clearly, you're just butt hurt you lost an election. Grasping at straws is what you're doing. Working on emotion is what you're doing.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Not really. Antisemites in America just historically talked a lot of shit, honestly.
But still it did happen in other places.....
:lol:

This is Penner,

hang in there. it's almost friday.
This is amazing. Next thing you know they are going to unironically compare these attacks to the Reichstag fire.