Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Smitty-48

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:00 am

A civil war with the Right? Don't be silly, the Right includes all the police and military, the Left has no Army of Northern Virginia, if the Left actually provoked a war, it would be a very one sided affair.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:21 am

I've never called for civil war and violent protests, I'm the one who wants consensus politics remember.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:22 am

Montegriffo wrote:I've never called for civil war and violent protests, I'm the one who wants consensus politics remember.
Yes, yes, bourgeois rugby playing liberal dandy; we know.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:23 am

I'm looking forward to this.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:29 am

The only reason there is a Left, is that we on the Right have not, in many, many decades, taken the position that this is in fact war.

We on the Right, are the ones who are skeptical of the state, and so loathe to go so far as to mobilize it against our political adversaries.

If the Right were ever to decide that we were taking the position that these Leftist radicals take, that this is in fact war, and anything goes, the Left would quickly find themselves rounded up, put in camps, and then shot.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:34 am

Martin Hash wrote:I'm looking forward to this.
Not really sure what there is to enjoy about people dying in violent protests but you get your kicks where you can I guess.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:16 am

A tiny, little riot = civil war? Well, if it's any consolation, I'm sure that's the excat same hysterical narrative employed by those burning cars in the streets and their defenders.. :whistle:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:18 am

I agree with LVH, it's "larping", which I am assuming means "make believe".

That being said, if the Left ever did call the Right out for a war, that would be the last mistake they ever made.

The Left is all about phony "war", more of a tantrum really.

When the Left says "war", they mean a protest festival, when the RIght says war, we mean close with and destroy.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:28 am

A CIVIL TANTRUM IS COMING!!!

Yeah... I think that about describes it. Thank you for the re-framing Smitty... I was getting cranky.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:35 am

Well you're always going to win the purity war, Lefties, because we on the Right do not virtue signal, but you don't ever want to push us to the brink, because while you may win a moral victory, you can't enjoy a moral victory, when you're dead, Lefties, we don't signal, if we ever make our move, you'll never see us coming, and we wont be coming with placards, we'll be coming with tanks.

Civil Tantrum on the other hand? Whatever, fill your boots, just plays into our hands, and we can still have a little fun, with jackboot and riot baton, eh wot?

Spare the horses, lads, not worth injuring a good horse, on a filthy larper, now, by the center, ad-vance...
Nec Aspera Terrent