Europe, Boring Until it's Not

nmoore63

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:Since the government has decided to kill the child, why are they making the child and the parents suffer ?
They should just do a lethal injection and get it over with. I'm serious.

This is stupid. The Government has taken total responsibility for this childs life, they have said the parents have Zero say in it. And they have chosen one of the most cruel ways to kill a person.
Room 101

It is not enough for them to kill the child.

Now that you have defied your god, You must want the child dead too.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:48 pm

nmoore63 wrote: I understand where you are going with this.

Child dying of cancer, parents want the child to drink arsenic to see if it will help.

One western hospital to another is so far from that as to not even worth discussing as a distraction.

Sorry bro, you can't use the idea that I support taking children away from shit parents because they beat them to justify not letting parents take home their dying child, or seek a second opinion from a different western hospital.

Evil is Evil.
The comparison to drinking arsenik was about parents not always being the best to determine what's best for their child. Emotionally, any parent would probably want to choose the Italy option. Even if there's no hope of a cure.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... ey-illness
Three experts from the Bambino Gesù hospital visited Alfie in Liverpool at the request of the parents, but they agreed with the doctors that further treatment would be “futile” in finding a cure.

However, they also said they were willing to take the tot to Rome to undergo operations to help him breathe and receive food, which would keep him alive for an “undefined period”.
What they're offering is a stall. Seems to me not to be an invasive or harmful stall, though, so I do support letting the parents go to Italy. Give them a little more time to say goodbye, under a more stable environment.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:59 pm

What was the fucking point of WW2 when they were just going to do this shit on their own anyway?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:03 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Since the government has decided to kill the child, why are they making the child and the parents suffer ?
They should just do a lethal injection and get it over with. I'm serious.

This is stupid. The Government has taken total responsibility for this childs life, they have said the parents have Zero say in it. And they have chosen one of the most cruel ways to kill a person.
Room 101

It is not enough for them to kill the child.

Now that you have defied your god, You must want the child dead too.
Been so long since I read the book I had to look up the reference to Room 101. :oops:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:09 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
BjornP wrote: It is a thing. In 200 years someone may cure cancer, but someone dying right now of an advanced cancerous brain tumor, won't be around to be cured by then. So we'll have to relate to the present level of medicine tech level. Yes, we all die... doctors curing you is not a right when they can't cure you. You should have a right to find other treatment, but the idea that subjecting your child to ANY form of treatment the parent wish the child to undergo, Nick... I hope you don't support that being a right. If you accept that the State is not the perfect arbitrator of what is best for a child, you have to accept that neither are the parents. A mentally disturbed parent thinking feeding hemlock to his kid will cure him of leukemia, doesn't know what's best for his child, for example.
I understand where you are going with this.

Child dying of cancer, parents want the child to drink arsenic to see if it will help.

One western hospital to another is so far from that as to not even worth discussing as a distraction.

Sorry bro, you can't use the idea that I support taking children away from shit parents because they beat them to justify not letting parents take home their dying child, or seek a second opinion from a different western hospital.

Evil is Evil.
The parents can take their dying child home, neither the hospital nor the courts are objecting to that.
They can seek as many opinions as they want, it won't change the fact that the Italian hospital can do nothing to improve his condition.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Why everyone wants to prolong this poor child's dreadful existence against the medical advice of the doctors who have been treating him for more than half of his life is beyond me.
Sadists.
Because once I am no longer expending state resources, it’s none of their fucking business.

Because the State isn’t my god.

Because forced euthanasia of a child is evil.

Because I want no part in your twisted child sacrificing sick rituals.
The child is a subject of the state and it is therefore the responsibility of the state to do what is best for the child, the rights of the child are put before the rights of the parents.
The Italian healthcare system is not better than the NHS and they don't have a miracle cure.
You deserve what's coming to you.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:15 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Kath wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: The doctors who have been treating the child know best. .
It's simply stunning that you believe the state should have the right to prevent the parents from seeking other treatment. They are literally holding the child prisoner. Are they afraid the experimental treatment may work? They are worried they might be proven wrong?
No they are afraid it won't work and will needlessly subject the child to suffering.
Needless suffering like starvation after he didn't suffocate like they wanted?

You deserve everything that's coming to you.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:18 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
You deserve what's coming to you.
+1
Don't ask for our help when they turn on you.

PLATA O PLOMO

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Remember to pick Liverpool as the liberation target for our next D-Day landing.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/95071 ... ons-league
LIVERPOOL fans voiced their support for seriously-ill toddler Alfie Evans by chanting his name during the club’s Champions League match against Roma.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:15 pm

We need to take Ireland first and Liberate them and we can use the that as a base of operations.
PLATA O PLOMO