How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:20 pm

Does mainlining all that Breitbart ever give you the squirts?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:21 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Does mainlining all that Breitbart ever give you the squirts?

Does getting pegged in the ass by your wife every Thursday give you the squirts?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Does mainlining all that Breitbart ever give you the squirts?

Does getting pegged in the ass by your wife every Thursday give you the squirts?
It is the only night my wife's son is with the sitter, how dare you...

Now... about your goofball blog addiction...
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:41 pm

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:42 pm

Coulter stole the core my of Yank health care reform plan, that bitch! How dare she use common sense to come up with a reasonable plan like I did? I should have a monopoly on good ideas, who does she think she is?
:naughty:
*yip*

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:57 pm

StCapps wrote:
Coulter stole the core my of Yank health care reform plan, that bitch! How dare she use common sense to come up with a reasonable plan like I did? I should have a monopoly on good ideas, who does she think she is?
:naughty:
It is SO simple and obvious... I can't imagine why anyone hasn't thought of it.

When it finally catches on, don't worry, I will refer to it as Cappscare, not Coultercare. Your eponymous fame shall echo through the lands of the free.
HAIL!

-Hwen

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:It is SO simple and obvious... I can't imagine why anyone hasn't thought of it.

When it finally catches on, don't worry, I will refer to it as Cappscare, not Coultercare. Your eponymous fame shall echo through the lands of the free.
CappsCare is one sure fire path to Making Health Care Great Again. Coming up with a great health care plan isn't the issue, the issue is:

1) Presenting a CappsCare-type bill to congress
2) Getting them to focus on CappsCare and not some shittier health care bill (the part Trump has the biggest influence over)
3) Pass CappsCare without the bill getting tweaked into a giant giveaway to their campaign contributors

Trump would be smart to push such a plan and watch in delight as Democrats vote against their principles to stop the Republicans from passing a vastly superior plan to the Obamacare monstrosity. I mean, Republicans getting credit for fixing healthcare and implementing a universal federal public option that they pussed out of giving their base with ObamaCare? That shit has to be stopped at all costs! The hypocrisy would be ever so delicious and it could be an "Only Nixon can go to China" type moment for Trump, only this time it will be "Only Trump can pass a universal federal public option".

Not sure if Trump is smart enough to force the Democrats into that corner though. The first shot at making a deal certainly wasn't very encouraging.
*yip*

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:24 am

You think Democrats, or Republicans for that matter, have principles to vote for or against?
HAIL!

-Hwen

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:You think Democrats, or Republicans for that matter, have principles to vote for or against?
They claim to, but of course all they really give a shit about is getting elected. Letting the Republicans get a huge win on health care hurts the Democrats greatly in that endeavor. So naturally the vast majority of Dems, if not every single one, will oppose a CappsCare-esque bill.
*yip*

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:10 am

StCapps wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:You think Democrats, or Republicans for that matter, have principles to vote for or against?
They claim to, but of course all they really give a shit about is getting elected. Letting the Republicans get a huge win on health care hurts the Democrats greatly in that endeavor. So naturally the vast majority of Dems, if not every single one, will oppose a CappsCare-esque bill.
Getting the Republicans to propose such a plan is just as hard for the same reason. If it looks too much like an Obamacare fix, they probably won't do it because it won't look like a 'huge win.' It will look like a compromise... or government actually functioning properly without partisans getting all the credit, and nobody wants that.
HAIL!

-Hwen