Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:50 am

JohnDonne wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh, God. That's horrible. Slaves.
As I said, I truly don’t understand why they would do such evil.

Unless of course it is as fife said, room 101.

Almost like they are wanting this kid to die to "prove" that there was no way he could get better, that they know best. It's disturbing in any case.
The courts represent the best interests of the child.
The parents, stricken with grief as they are, do not in this case.
The doctors, backed by the courts, consider prolonging the life of this poor child to be inhumane.
Like Charlie Gard, this child will never come out of its coma and will have no future quality of life.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:34 am

Whether it is better to be dead or alive is a question for a philosopher or a holy man, not doctors and judges. The government has no obligation to expend limited resources on vegetative patients deemed to have zero chance of recovery, but their arrogance is in restraining the parents and the rest of the world from giving the child resources, effectively holding it hostage and ensuring their pre-determined outcome that the child will and should die.

If the child will never wake up, then how is keeping him alive causing him psychic harm? And if the child might wake up, how could they claim to know that the child wishes to die, or would benefit from dying, him having not woken up yet?

If the argument is that the child can still suffer in it's vegetative state, then removing its life support and preventing others from giving it life support would be causing the child the pain and horror of suffocation, which would be child abuse, the very thing they claim to want to avoid.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:44 am

Meanwhile keeping it artificially alive on life support since December 2016 with no hope of recovery is not in the child's interest.
What you are asking for is that the child be moved to another hospital to sit on life support indefinitely with still no chance of recovery. Still not in the child's best interest.
It would of course be in the interest of the Italian hospital which would be charging for the service and in the short term interest of the parents who refuse to let go of their dead in all but name child.
As with the Charlie Gard case there is reason to believe that the child can feel pain in its condition and in fact pain relief medicine will continue to be administered even though life support has been withdrawn.
You are asking for a child to be kept alive with no hope of recovery for an indefinite length of time while suffering pain.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:45 am

Fuck that.

No gentle walk into room 101 for me.

Option A: treat my child
Option B: give me back my child
Option C: You or me dies

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:24 am

nmoore63 wrote:Fuck that.

You're a great American, Nick.

It's hard to believe how quickly Airstrip One has un-ironically bought into seeing five fingers. Not just wanting to see them, but actually seeing all five.

Fuck these people. Murder is murder; the state doesn't own one atom of me, and especially has no claim on my children.

Fuck them all. No quarter.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
nmoore63 wrote: As I said, I truly don’t understand why they would do such evil.

Unless of course it is as fife said, room 101.

Almost like they are wanting this kid to die to "prove" that there was no way he could get better, that they know best. It's disturbing in any case.
The doctors, backed by the courts, consider prolonging the life of this poor child to be inhumane.
Like Charlie Gard, this child will never come out of its coma and will have no future quality of life.
You're such a pile of shit.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:55 am

Montegriffo wrote:

Huh? Are you trolling?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:55 am

Fife wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:Fuck that.

You're a great American, Nick.

It's hard to believe how quickly Airstrip One has un-ironically bought into seeing five fingers. Not just wanting to see them, but actually seeing all five.

Fuck these people. Murder is murder; the state doesn't own one atom of me, and especially has no claim on my children.

Fuck them all. No quarter.

Holy fuck. The sea change they would see is me coming in armed to retrieve my child and get him to the Italian embassy.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:56 am

Italian embassy
Smart.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:00 am

I saw somewhere early this morning that the Italians sent a medical helicopter to the hospital to pick up the patient, and the limey fucks sent out some armed Tommies to repel the invasion. If I see that story again, I'll post a link; maybe some of you all saw it also.

edit: https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/95061 ... itizenship
Last edited by Fife on Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.