BREAKING NEWS

C-Mag

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:30 am

Last 24hrs:

1. Biden imploded, left has to come to the realization they were lied to about his mental capacity

2. SCOTUS killed the regulatory state in the Chevron case

3. SCOTUS killed the Obstruction charges against Jan 6ers.

4. SCOTUS affirmed that state and local governments CAN police the bums and drug addicts littering their streets.

This may be worst day for the left since November 2020. As this all starts to sink in, and their influencers start crying about it all they will lose their friggin minds.

Proceed Accordingly.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:21 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:58 am
CHEVRON IS OVERTURNED.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sco ... tive-state

Looking forward to the deep state scramble now.
I did not know this was a thing, but now that I know I am very glad it was overturned. The executive branch was not designed to have the power to interpret law. They only have the power to enforce law. It is the courts job to interpret law, and Congress's job to make sure the laws are written in a way that make the intent clear to the courts. If a law is ambiguous it is should be considered unenforceable until Congress acts to pass a new law that clarifies how the courts should rule.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:41 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:21 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:58 am
CHEVRON IS OVERTURNED.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sco ... tive-state

Looking forward to the deep state scramble now.
I did not know this was a thing, but now that I know I am very glad it was overturned. The executive branch was not designed to have the power to interpret law. They only have the power to enforce law. It is the courts job to interpret law, and Congress's job to make sure the laws are written in a way that make the intent clear to the courts. If a law is ambiguous it is should be considered unenforceable until Congress acts to pass a new law that clarifies how the courts should rule.
Amen to that.

Guaranteed they’ll spend the next few weeks ignoring the ruling, then scrambling up new laws.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:47 am

When the district court first ruled against the Administrative State a few years ago, I commented about how fundamentally important it was on this forum. At the time, Fife didn't see the connection or didn't believe me. Whatever? Assuming Trump doesn't get assassinated, we're going to be back on top again so that stuff like this continues. I love winning.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:56 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:47 am
When the district court first ruled against the Administrative State a few years ago, I commented about how fundamentally important it was on this forum. At the time, Fife didn't see the connection or didn't believe me. Whatever? Assuming Trump doesn't get assassinated, we're going to be back on top again so that stuff like this continues. I love winning.

They built this monster a brick at a time, and that's how we have to destroy it.

As they lose control, Libs will lose their shit. All they have is power of the state.

Be aware
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:04 pm

Your feel good story of the day
Vain celebrities shitting themselves

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... about.html
PLATA O PLOMO