Meanwhile in Ukraine

Martin Hash

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:40 pm

High Plains Biker wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:06 pm
I have no skin in the game in regards to Ukraine. I know the history and I understand why they can hate the Russians with passion. On the flip side, nobody should ever put stock in anything that comes from the mouths of Scott Ritter or Douglas MacGregor. Both are mouth breathing Putin puffers and one of them is a convicted pedo.
MacGregor is going to be high in the Trump administration. He’s my goto guy.

Ritter was set up after he went public there were no weapons of mass destruction. The LARPing sex forum he was on guaranteed that everyone was 18+.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

High Plains Biker

Post by High Plains Biker » Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:59 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:40 pm
High Plains Biker wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:06 pm
I have no skin in the game in regards to Ukraine. I know the history and I understand why they can hate the Russians with passion. On the flip side, nobody should ever put stock in anything that comes from the mouths of Scott Ritter or Douglas MacGregor. Both are mouth breathing Putin puffers and one of them is a convicted pedo.
MacGregor is going to be high in the Trump administration. He’s my goto guy.

Ritter was set up after he went public there were no weapons of mass destruction. The LARPing sex forum he was on guaranteed that everyone was 18+.
YMMV of course....
Catholic, conservative, veteran, prepper, gun owner, Rosary extremist, if I wasn't on a watch list, I'd be insulted!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 30, 2024 2:41 pm

High Plains Biker wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 1:37 pm
To answer your question SF, no.
God allows humanity to chastise ourselves due to our fallen sinful nature. God allows us our free will, including the free will to chose Him or not. From my own point of view, the world has never been as sinful as it is today.
Chastise ourselves, fine…. But ‘will never allow the earth to be destroyed by flood’ seems to imply an inherent safety from asteroids, nukes, and EMP…

Unless he specifically and only prevents planetary flooding? Kind of backhanded to allow us to destroy the earth through no fault of 99.9% of us no?
. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that He is about to punish the world for its sins, by means of war, famine, and persecutions against the Church and of the Holy Father. "

Trinity test was at 5:30am…. Before sunrise. That would be my guess at the ‘unknown light’

Anyway, we obviously aren’t going to see a mass repentance across society/government, unless God Himself was directly visible. And even then….

I think the message is more to repent yourself, and hope it’s good enough to get resurrected. There’s no national repentance coming.

Just some thoughts.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

High Plains Biker

Post by High Plains Biker » Fri Aug 30, 2024 3:50 pm

No, it is through Sister Lucia's own writings (and she had further apparitions) that the illumined night was that aurora which preceded WWII. Remember this aurora borealis was specifically across Europe, even southern France and Germany.

I'm not sure I understand your other comment. Yes, God said that He would never again allow the Earth to be destroyed by flood. The apparition of Our Lady of Akita, states that 'fire will fall from the sky', take that for what it's worth...
But we will have wars, famines, sicknesses. Earthquakes, volcanoes, IMO the Earth will be hit by at least one space object and closely grazed by another.

If you're interested, you can research the warning, the miracle and the chastisement. Also the three days of darkness.

Hey, I live a stone's throw from FE Warren AFB. They control a large chunk of ICBM's that are strewn out here in the plains of WY, NE, MT and CO. And I'm an 8.5 hour drive from the Yellowstone Caldera... But I fear not, I live and believe in my faith to the utmost of my ability and I pray. A lot... Prayer can mitigate God's wrath, but it requires a LOT of it. I honestly believe and feel that we are on the edge of the great chastisement. But after all of that comes the 1000 year reign. I trust in God.
Catholic, conservative, veteran, prepper, gun owner, Rosary extremist, if I wasn't on a watch list, I'd be insulted!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 30, 2024 3:52 pm

One of the oddities of the war is the Wests willingness to kill every Ukrainian man and a lot women to give Russia a bloody nose.

I swear, it's almost as if it's designed to depopulate Ukraine.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 30, 2024 4:20 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 3:52 pm
One of the oddities of the war is the Wests willingness to kill every Ukrainian man and a lot women to give Russia a bloody nose.

Not impossible, but it’s far more likely that they’re just sociopaths desperate to provoke Russia and stave off economic collapse.

Nevermind that it won’t even work.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:01 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 4:20 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 3:52 pm

Not impossible, but it’s far more likely that they’re just sociopaths desperate to provoke Russia and stave off economic collapse.

Nevermind that it won’t even work.
Good points
I've also considered one of the primary motivations is just looting the public coffers via kickbacks. Which has already been proven with the SBV Collapse
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:30 pm

Big changes in the Ukraine Government. Nine high ranking ministers resign or are fired.
It's fair to assume these are due to failures associated with the war.

Russia hit a Military Academy a couple days ago. Ukraine reported 40 dead and 180 wounded. But Ukraine bloggers have reported 760 dead so far, including many NATO officers. Suddenly Swedens Foreign Minister who promoted and shepherded Sweden into NATO, has resigned. Rumor is that a high ranking group from Saab military industrial arm were among the dead.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:54 am

Have you seen that video of the Ukrainian drone that lays down thermite? Drone warfare has been upped quite a few levels during this war.

High Plains Biker

Post by High Plains Biker » Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:38 am

Haumana wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:54 am
Have you seen that video of the Ukrainian drone that lays down thermite? Drone warfare has been upped quite a few levels during this war.
I saw that too. Yeah it's amazing that cheap-ish drone tech has created a whole new level of waging warfare in a way.