BREAKING NEWS

C-Mag

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by C-Mag » Wed May 15, 2024 11:29 am

A barge hit a bridge in Texas. Barge is spilling oil into the river.

Coincidence again I guess
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:32 pm

How does all of this get unfucked? It is a question that I have be wrestling with a lot lately. I really don't see how without some massive iron fist. The Chevron deference case is a start but without a full wipe of the slate, which will be nothing short of painful, I am not seeing how this all plays out.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:25 pm

Haumana wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:32 pm
How does all of this get unfucked? It is a question that I have be wrestling with a lot lately. I really don't see how without some massive iron fist. The Chevron deference case is a start but without a full wipe of the slate, which will be nothing short of painful, I am not seeing how this all plays out.
I’m not sure it does buddy. Food, water, defense. Just secure your family, and make some popcorn. All fun and games until the Flash.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:58 pm

Haumana wrote:
We get out of this by ending the profit above all else mindset that permeates business today. Need to refocus on quality and long term sustainability over short term profits. Part of this means valuing and rewarding talented employees instead of treating them as replaceable so people don't feel like the only way to get ahead is to jump between jobs.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:18 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:58 pm
Haumana wrote:
We get out of this by ending the profit above all else mindset that permeates business today. Need to refocus on quality and long term sustainability over short term profits. Part of this means valuing and rewarding talented employees instead of treating them as replaceable so people don't feel like the only way to get ahead is to jump between jobs.
None of that happens when money is too cheap. It all has to come crashing down first, before value matters again.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:54 pm