SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:13 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:06 am

*bites fist*
OMFG I got a picture of her right here at 24, she looks 18 to me now in this picture

When she is wearing make up now, I bet you would think she is your age

She's not as nubile, but she hasn't loss the youth in her face

I thank the Maker for her enduring youth & beauty

Really is such an honor and privilege, that this lovely girl chose me
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:20 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:13 am
StCapps wrote:

*bites fist*
OMFG I got a picture of her right here at 24, she looks 18 to me now in this picture

If she was wearing make up now, I bet you would think she is your age

Youthful Face Nuke Cute FTW

JRJ, please send me one of those who wants to have my babies, I'l be on the lookout

Miraculous intervention thuderbolt from the heavens, I'm hoisting a lightning rod, awaiting the electrical storm inevitably heading my way, come get some
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:24 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:20 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

*bites fist*

JRJ, please send me one of those who wants to have my babies, I'l be on the lookout

Miraculous intervention thuderbolt from the heavens, I'm hoisting a lightning rod, awaiting the electrical storm inevitably heading my way, come get some
The other thing is all her family pictures of her

As a nuclear cute baby, toddler, tweener, teenager

That's when the full majesty of it hits you

This is a man's beautiful and wonderful daughter, and he has entrusted her to you

Feels good man
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:30 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:24 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

This is a man's beautiful and wonderful daughter, and he has entrusted her to you

Feels good man
As long as I marry as thermonuclear qt, any daughters I have are going to be true beauties, both my grandmothers were beautiful when they were young, and my mom looks young for her age too, looks just like her mom back in the day
#goodgenes
Last edited by StCapps on Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:31 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:53 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:47 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:41 pm
An example being set of a loveless marriage, not great, bob

That makes the kids less trusting and more likely to believe that they have to settle because they don't have their parents showing them a loving long lasting relationship is possible, so they are more likely to doubt the existence of it

A father who won't give up on a marriage that is in rough shape is admirable and all, but when there is no hope of salvaging any love from the situation, that's going to lead to them being more jaded as a result
Oh make up your minds.
Are you against single mothers or not.
If a man wants to stay with the wrong woman for the sake of his kids then good for him
The key is not get trapped in that situation in the first place, and if you do, don't make it worse by making the same mistake over and over again with the wrong woman and keep knocking her up, like wtf?

Single motherhood is worse than a loveless marriage in the vast majority of cases, but if Grumpy's wife is as lame as he says she is, she might be one of the rare exceptions where that actually might be more damaging and toxic for the kids for him to remain in the relationship, as much as that sucks for Grumpy and the kids

Can't know for sure, because I don't have much to go on, but it sounds pretty bad, from what Grumpy has said, unless he's embellishing or not properly clarifying the situation
Life is messy. You’ll learn more in your 30s, believe that.

I may embellish a bit, she’s not complete trash or anything, just not of interest to me romantically. A little emotionally unstable, and not a particularly inspiring thinker. We’ve forced it to work though, for the kids. All marriages end up as a partnership anyway, not usually a romance.

There’s no better solution for the time being, and I haven’t asked for anyone’s help or advice in that area, so I’ll thank you both to stop bringing it up.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:32 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:31 am
I may embellish a bit, she’s not complete trash or anything, just not of interest to me romantically. A little emotionally unstable, and not a particularly inspiring thinker. We’ve forced it to work though, for the kids. All marriages end up as a partnership anyway, not usually a romance.
I ain't settling for what others put up with, let them have their romanceless partnerships, that just leaves more romantic partnership for me, suckah
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:33 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:30 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Feels good man
As long as I marry as thermonuclear qt, any daughters I have are going to being true beauties, both my grandmothers were beautiful when they were young, and my mom looks young for her age too, looks just like her mom back in the day
#goodgenes
It goes even beyond the surface

Like I'm looking at a picture of her as a teenager, mind blowingly cute

But really I'm just looking at her looking at the camera and wondering what she was thinking about

You will never be closer to anyone than your wife, even your kids will not be at that level of intimacy
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:49 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:33 am
StCapps wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:30 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Feels good man
As long as I marry as thermonuclear qt, any daughters I have are going to being true beauties, both my grandmothers were beautiful when they were young, and my mom looks young for her age too, looks just like her mom back in the day
#goodgenes
It goes even beyond the surface

Like I'm looking at a picture of her as a teenager, mind blowingly cute

But really I'm just looking at her looking at the camera and wondering what she was thinking about

You will never be closer to anyone than your wife, even your kids will not be at that level of intimacy
God Bless That Godless Angel

JRJ Knows, even if she denies his existence, he'll still always have her six, unconditional love, JRJ loves her as much as you do
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:54 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:49 am
God Bless That Godless Angel
It really is special, this is what marriage is all about

You know her better than you knew your parents, you know her better than her parents know her

It's the ultimate relationship, the highest point you can get to, kids is a step down

So I am going upstairs to get some snuggles right now, that dog is getting out of my spot, bet dat

TTFN
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:53 am

*yip*