SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:55 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:52 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:47 pm
Anyway, the ‘SIFCLIF’ attitude got me months ahead of the curve on this pandemic. I had a basement full of food before anyone else realized it would be a problem. It’s protected the family quite well, and I’ve been able to provide for friends and relatives as a result.

I’ve also had several people apologize to me for not listening to my warning in January.
Don't need to be a SIFCLF to be prepared though, so ditch the SIFCLF, and keep the prepping

Smitty Knows
There comes a point where it's prepping for such an unlikely scenario that it becomes counterproductive

Doomsday Prepping is for posers who are a harm to themselves more than anything
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:56 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:55 pm
StCapps wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Anyway, the ‘SIFCLIF’ attitude got me months ahead of the curve on this pandemic. I had a basement full of food before anyone else realized it would be a problem. It’s protected the family quite well, and I’ve been able to provide for friends and relatives as a result.

I’ve also had several people apologize to me for not listening to my warning in January.
Don't need to be a SIFCLF to be prepared though, so ditch the SIFCLF, and keep the prepping
I’ve been a prepper ever since my son came along. The SIFCLIF thing is your own invention.

The current financial panic you see is a result of the bubble I’ve been talking about for a long time now. I’m nowhere near the only one talking about it - just one of a few on here.

But printing off $20T in a few weeks and handing it to the top 0% is going to be an issue. Doesn’t really matter what you think about it. When things ‘open up’ and milk costs $30, you will see the pitchforks.
When your favorite topic is the economic sky is falling, that ain't be prepared, that's being a SIFCLF

You simply cannot tell the difference between the two, pointing out economic issues is not SIFCLFing, pointing out economic issues and then claiming doom is right around the corner because of them is SIFCLFing

Your constantly pretending the sky is falling on America's superpower status just because it isn't perfect is yet another example of this tendency
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:57 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Smitty Knows
There comes a point where it's prepping for such an unlikely scenario that it becomes counterproductive

Indeed
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:57 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Smitty Knows

Indeed. The EMP/nuke/solar flare is just ‘game over’ - no point in trying.

The only thing I’ve ever prepped for was economic collapse - which is now almost inevitable. Thus, the warning about currency.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:01 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:57 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Smitty Knows

The only thing I’ve ever prepped for was economic collapse - which is now almost inevitable. Thus, the warning about currency.
You got taken in by a trashy baby momma, then you think you are going to be king in America because you plant seeds

Come the breakdown of civil order, if you're not killed outright, you'd just be someones prison bitch
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:02 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Smitty Knows

When you jump from depression to total economic collapse and the end of America being a superpower, and you jump from inevitable to it will happen any day now, those are two examples that goes from smart preparations into SIFCLF territory and when you combine the two, that is next level SIFCLF

Like I say, you simply can't tell the difference, and have no idea where the line is
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:04 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:01 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

You got taken in by a trashy baby momma, then you think you are going to be king in America because you plant seeds

Come the breakdown of civil order, if you're not killed outright, you'd just be someones prison bitch
Again, you don’t know me, fool. ;)

I think what bothers you most is that you can’t figure me out.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:05 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:02 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

When you jump from depression to total economic collapse and the end of America being a superpower, and you jump from inevitable to it will happen any day now, those are two examples that goes from smart preparations into SIFCLF territory and when you combine the two, that is next level SIFCLF
Didn’t jump, didn’t wiggle. Just look around you and ask what’s with all the insane police powers and money printing. What happens next?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:07 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:05 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:02 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Didn’t jump, didn’t wiggle. Just look around you and ask what’s with all the insane police powers and money printing. What happens next?
Not the sky is falling scenario you envision, just an economic depression, far from the end of the world, or America's run as by far the most powerful nation on earth economically

The reason you are a SIFCLF are the conclusions you draw from kernels of truth, and your inability to see the big picture and assume things are always much worse than they really are
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:08 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:04 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:01 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Again, you don’t know me, fool. ;)

I think what bothers you most is that you can’t figure me out.
Dude, you made babies with a trashy baby momma, ultimate suckah move

You do realize your kids are going to grow up and understand this is in it's full context in American society ?

You do realize what they are going to think, right ?

You think they are going to be proud to be the offspring of a loveless baby momma hookup mistake ?
Nec Aspera Terrent