Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:21 am

Dude, just kill them.

They are invaders raping your women. You kill those guys.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:58 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Dude, just kill them.

You're not listening Doc, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland are evil for not wanting Rape Gangs in their country.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:05 am

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Dude, just kill them.

You're not listening Doc, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland are evil for not wanting Rape Gangs in their country.

If that was my daughter or woman, I would be out to murder those little shits. By the time it got to the point where they were raping and robbing, the government already made it clear that it was not looking out for the interests of European people or even justice.

If there is no justice, then I am going Punisher.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:21 am

I don't fucking get it.
How many times do they have to see this same thing played out time and again. But they won't admit they were wrong or fix it. They would rather offer up their kids than fix it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:28 am

Well, if you criticize the migration of rapists and jihadis in England, the fascistic police roll up in the middle of the night to lock you in a cage.

They do not seem to have the time or resources to do anything about the migrant race gangs and terrorists, though.

Frank Castle protocol is in full effect over there.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:33 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Well, if you criticize the migration of rapists and jihadis in England, the fascistic police roll up in the middle of the night to lock you in a cage.

They do not seem to have the time or resources to do anything about the migrant race gangs and terrorists, though.

Frank Castle protocol is in full effect over there.
Fuck, it would take courage and it would cost you blood to go arrest the migrant gangs. Easier to prod the sheep.
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:48 am

C-Mag wrote:I don't fucking get it.
How many times do they have to see this same thing played out time and again. But they won't admit they were wrong or fix it. They would rather offer up their kids than fix it.

No - they would rather offer up your kids - you stupid prole......their kids go to private schools, live in gated communities, and are chauffeured by the family driver....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:49 am

Do the torries on here even have kids? Do most native English have kids?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:57 am

Zlaxer wrote:

No - they would rather offer up your kids - you stupid prole......their kids go to private schools, live in gated communities, and are chauffeured by the family driver....
:clap: Well, you got me on that.
I was kind of talking about the kids of the average folks. But in the case of this Greek girl, she really thought she was going to go do some good by standing for poor immigrants, but it turns out the Algerian and Syrian immigrants didn't want her standing beside them, they wanted her kneeling before them and sucking their Red Dragon Dicks.
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:59 am

C-Mag wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

:clap: Well, you got me on that.
I was kind of talking about the kids of the average folks. But in the case of this Greek girl, she really thought she was going to go do some good by standing for poor immigrants, but it turns out the Algerian and Syrian immigrants didn't want her standing beside them, they wanted her kneeling before them and sucking their Red Dragon Dicks.
Average folks don't set policy.

That bitch needs to be sterilized (eliminated from the gene pool) before she becomes some mussie's concubine.