Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by The Conservative » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:32 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:46 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:52 am
Seeing a lot of chatter about how nuclear exchange ‘really isn’t that bad’ and ‘lots of people will survive’. Fucking terrifying.
This is what I was afraid of...
Same people screamed that Russia was targeting a nuke power plant ironically. Crazy world
Yeah, but I've been hearing some crazy chatter lately. One of Putin's long-term allies is now saying, "Step foot in our country, and you'll be arrested."

It seems turned out to be accurate, I didn't know it was official yet... https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/su ... r-AA1hp7iX

Another is a long-time message of him being ill and he is going to be forced to step down in the next year or so.. hence the erratic way he has been going at this war... he is starting to look like a mini-Hitler personally.

With the China concern of finances and personally knowing people who live over there saying they lost their shirt due to government overreach and the cost of building empty cities, China has been spending its way to look successful, but they are collapsing from the inside...

They literally are a Megamillion winner with no money smarts right now.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:10 am

I'm kinda expecting a Russian Offensive. Militarily, right after the enemy exhausts their Offensive is the time to strike.

I still haven't seen the ability of anyone able to make deep advances against a determined defense. All the large advances on both sides came from the other side falling back to regroup.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:58 am

WTF, the Ukrainians had entrenched defenses everywhere that the Ruskies shelled & shelled until the defenders fell back then occupied by the attackers.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:55 am

True
Bakhmut for example.

But I'm talking about big advances, covering hundreds of miles. Then holding that ground.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Russia takes all ethnically Russian lands in Ukraine. That includes 8 Oblasts and cuts Ukraine off from the Black Sea.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:24 pm

Several sources are reporting mass surrenders by Ukrainian troops. Here's one of them.

Some are saying this is the end. I don't believe it is, but this will have an impact.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:07 am

1. Western arms and ammunition shortages.
In June this year, British Defense Secretary Wallace said that Western countries had run out of national stocks of weapons that could be supplied to Kiev. For his part, Biden admitted in July that the decision to give cluster munitions to Ukraine was made because conventional shells had been exhausted.

2. Public confidence in politicians in Europe and the U.S. has been lost.
Ratings of distrust towards the heads of state of the EU and the USA are at a historical peak. 57 percent disapprove of Biden’s actions, 69 percent disapprove of Macron’s actions, 72 percent disapprove of Scholz’s actions. The majority of people in the US and European countries oppose supplying arms to Ukraine.

3. The failure of the Kiev regime’s counteroffensive.
The Ukrainian military, backed by NATO, has suffered huge losses in equipment and manpower. The lack of any results has disappointed Western sponsors.

4. Economic problems of Europe and the USA.
Eurozone economies are in recession. Germany is forced to cut social payments to poor families because of the costs of militarization of the Kiev regime. France has reduced the number of aid recipients; food packages are no longer distributed to those in need, and reimbursing of the purchase of medicines has been cut back. International agencies, expecting deterioration of the financial situation of the United States in the next three years, downgraded the long-term investment rating of the United States.

5. Shortage of Ukrainian army personnel.
The Kiev regime is mobilizing men over 50 years old, as well as those with tuberculosis, viral hepatitis, HIV, and others. From October 1, 2023, women will also be enrolled in the military register. Nurses, doctors and pharmacists will be barred from leaving Ukraine.

6. Ukraine is bankrupt.
Ukraine’s GDP in 2022 fell by 30.4 percent—the worst result in the country’s history. Without help from Washington and Brussels, Kiev cannot fulfill its obligations to its citizens. Ukraine has lost its financial autonomy.

7. Demographic catastrophe in Ukraine.
More than 10.5 million people fled from Ukraine. Another 11.2 million residents of Crimea, Sevastopol, Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, as well as Zaporizhya and Kherson regions made their choice to be with Russia. Since 2014, Ukraine has lost 53.7 percent of its population.
Ukraine has lost a higher percentage of its population than any of the defeated Axis states in WWII and any of the Triple Alliance states in WWI.
https://voxday.net/2023/10/03/the-decisive-turn/
I add this.

A. It is now a war against a country with 20 Million people vs a nation with 150 Million people.
B. Ukraine has almost no production capacity, Russia has strong production capacity
C. Ukraine is pissing off NATO allies that have supported them. Poland has stopped trade and said they will not send more aid.

Ukraine doesn't have the material or personnel capacity to hold back Russia. I think everyone knows that now. It's a matter of time. Question is, will NATO enter a hot war to save the Globohomo Elites investments and designs on Ukraine. In the end, I don't think the west will do it. Frankly, because its crazy............... but so are the Globohomo's.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:47 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:07 am
1. Western arms and ammunition shortages.
In June this year, British Defense Secretary Wallace said that Western countries had run out of national stocks of weapons that could be supplied to Kiev. For his part, Biden admitted in July that the decision to give cluster munitions to Ukraine was made because conventional shells had been exhausted.

2. Public confidence in politicians in Europe and the U.S. has been lost.
Ratings of distrust towards the heads of state of the EU and the USA are at a historical peak. 57 percent disapprove of Biden’s actions, 69 percent disapprove of Macron’s actions, 72 percent disapprove of Scholz’s actions. The majority of people in the US and European countries oppose supplying arms to Ukraine.

3. The failure of the Kiev regime’s counteroffensive.
The Ukrainian military, backed by NATO, has suffered huge losses in equipment and manpower. The lack of any results has disappointed Western sponsors.

4. Economic problems of Europe and the USA.
Eurozone economies are in recession. Germany is forced to cut social payments to poor families because of the costs of militarization of the Kiev regime. France has reduced the number of aid recipients; food packages are no longer distributed to those in need, and reimbursing of the purchase of medicines has been cut back. International agencies, expecting deterioration of the financial situation of the United States in the next three years, downgraded the long-term investment rating of the United States.

5. Shortage of Ukrainian army personnel.
The Kiev regime is mobilizing men over 50 years old, as well as those with tuberculosis, viral hepatitis, HIV, and others. From October 1, 2023, women will also be enrolled in the military register. Nurses, doctors and pharmacists will be barred from leaving Ukraine.

6. Ukraine is bankrupt.
Ukraine’s GDP in 2022 fell by 30.4 percent—the worst result in the country’s history. Without help from Washington and Brussels, Kiev cannot fulfill its obligations to its citizens. Ukraine has lost its financial autonomy.

7. Demographic catastrophe in Ukraine.
More than 10.5 million people fled from Ukraine. Another 11.2 million residents of Crimea, Sevastopol, Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, as well as Zaporizhya and Kherson regions made their choice to be with Russia. Since 2014, Ukraine has lost 53.7 percent of its population.
Ukraine has lost a higher percentage of its population than any of the defeated Axis states in WWII and any of the Triple Alliance states in WWI.
https://voxday.net/2023/10/03/the-decisive-turn/
I add this.

A. It is now a war against a country with 20 Million people vs a nation with 150 Million people.
B. Ukraine has almost no production capacity, Russia has strong production capacity
C. Ukraine is pissing off NATO allies that have supported them. Poland has stopped trade and said they will not send more aid.

Ukraine doesn't have the material or personnel capacity to hold back Russia. I think everyone knows that now. It's a matter of time. Question is, will NATO enter a hot war to save the Globohomo Elites investments and designs on Ukraine. In the end, I don't think the west will do it. Frankly, because its crazy............... but so are the Globohomo's.
Remember what I said, the war wasn't meant to be won, it was meant to weaken/expend Russian's ability to fight...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:23 pm

It worked! (Oops, wrong side.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:57 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:23 pm
It worked! (Oops, wrong side.)
:clap:
The globohomos thought access to Western economies was essential for all nations.
Turns out it is not.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:24 pm

PLATA O PLOMO