Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Fucking A. Great shit hole you guys have going on over there.

Anybody could have seen what that shit did to us and we inherited it. You guys volunteered. LOL.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:53 pm

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:58 pm

At least the limey shits are safe from the evils of Ginsu home-homicide-delivery.

[12 years to go on that 50-year guarantee, bitches!]

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:23 pm

So when do we start our black market knive smuggling ring? I feel like this is an overlooked market. We dont even have to traffic firearms just the switch blades you can buy at any gas station. A crypto currency transaction on a TOR site and bingo bango, we can make some money yall

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:25 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:So when do we start our black market knive smuggling ring? I feel like this is an overlooked market. We dont even have to traffic firearms just the switch blades you can buy at any gas station. A crypto currency transaction on a TOR site and bingo bango, we can make some money yall
Wait, what?

Black markets are just a big ole lie.

Didn't you know this some how?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:36 pm

Well if regulation only leads to black markets than we should have voted for Mcaffee and built a 12 lane highway to the Panama canal i suppose.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Baby steps.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:13 pm

ssu wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Africans like to kill each other no matter what the laws say, hence this London stat.
Except in Africa. Few countries like Morocco and Tunisia have lower murder rates at least in statistics than the US. Quite many African countries have actually lower homicide rates than blacks in the US.

Of course, these statistics are a bit hilarious when you come to countries like Syria or Yemen. Yeah, not a high homicide rate as people killed in war aren't counted as homicides.
I bet those stats are iron clad, too.

:roll:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:15 pm

Fife wrote:German Headmaster Tells Christian Girl to Wear a Hijab to Avoid Beatings From Muslim Classmates
Last week, the mother a student from Frankfurt am Main in central Germany told a harrowing story. After her daughter struggled with bullying in school from Muslim girls, the headmaster suggested a simple change — just adopt the Muslim practice of wearing a face-veil or "hijab."

"My daughter was so massively bullied in her school in Frankfurt am Main by Muslim girls that we had to take her out of school for protection," the mother told the German newspaper Bild.

The mother said her daughter was harassed for a few reasons. "She had blond hair, no headscarf, has a German-Hebrew name — and we are Christians!" the mother said.

"My daughter broke down nervously in fifth grade," she continued. "She had bruises and massive fear of going to school."

The headmaster's response? "Your daughter does not have to say she is German. Besides, you can give her a headscarf!"

Just bake the damn cake!
bye
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:So when do we start our black market knive smuggling ring? I feel like this is an overlooked market. We dont even have to traffic firearms just the switch blades you can buy at any gas station. A crypto currency transaction on a TOR site and bingo bango, we can make some money yall
We need to get together a fund for Monte and buy him a sword cane............... my little English buddy kind of comes off as a dandy anyway. I'd hate to see anything happen to him.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience