Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:23 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:17 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:15 pm
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:07 pm

You don't know a damned thing about me.

I thought Martin was putting an end to this type of cuntery?
Pfft, you and others have been doing it to me since day one... go pound sand.
Why do you think people do this to you? Could it be because you come out of nowhere and say fucking horrible shit about people's divorces in a friendly conversation?

How are you still working? You are toxic as fuck.
Irrelevant, either one form or all forms are banned. The fact you can't take it, but dish it out shows how immature and childish your mindset is. The fact you think you are able to dish it out to people, without repercussions shows how lack of comprehension that you actually are about as obtuse as a diamond is hard.

Also, I was pointing out that perhaps if you dressed the part, you may actually get a better quality woman. Heaven forbid...

The fact is that you took the jab so personally, means I am onto something.

I've been married the same woman for almost a decade and been with her for over 15 years. I met her while fencing. I taught her how to...

And how am I still working, it's simple, being a Director allows me to be an asshole because that is how one gets things done. Especially in the IT field, when it comes to negotiations, etc.

What is your excuse? Because if you think I'm toxic as fuck, buddy, you are radioactive.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Ph64 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:30 pm

Never expect a leftist to look at themselves.

AJ is a conspiracy theorist/fake news, and thus DESERVES to be banned...

I wonder if they'd melt down if they looked in the mirror?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:34 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:23 pm
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:17 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Pfft, you and others have been doing it to me since day one... go pound sand.
Why do you think people do this to you? Could it be because you come out of nowhere and say fucking horrible shit about people's divorces in a friendly conversation?

How are you still working? You are toxic as fuck.
Irrelevant, either one form or all forms are banned. The fact you can't take it, but dish it out shows how immature and childish your mindset is. The fact you think you are able to dish it out to people, without repercussions shows how lack of comprehension that you actually are about as obtuse as a diamond is hard.

Also, I was pointing out that perhaps if you dressed the part, you may actually get a better quality woman. Heaven forbid...

The fact is that you took the jab so personally, means I am onto something.

I've been married the same woman for almost a decade and been with her for over 15 years. I met her while fencing. I taught her how to...

And how am I still working, it's simple, being a Director allows me to be an asshole because that is how one gets things done. Especially in the IT field, when it comes to negotiations, etc.

What is your excuse? Because if you think I'm toxic as fuck, buddy, you are radioactive.
This is the last time I respond to this kind of abuse.

I have a quality woman.

I am not in real life as you imagine me.

If you talk some shit like that in a real company you will get fired. Period. Nobody needs a toxic person like you in the workplace.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:56 pm

This is the last time I respond to this kind of abuse.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:58 pm

That took a random turn into bizarro-land.

Damn, I thought we were talking about SJWs and traffic tickets.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:17 pm

I am disappointed in whoever it was that pulled this character back into the forum.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:25 pm

This ain’t the time for finger pointing. NYT just ran a deep state Op-Ed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opin ... tance.html
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:26 pm

FYI
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:49 am
My feelings about "Free Speech" have changed since I spent the last 6 months posting heavily to FB for my campaign. People saying whatever they want about someone else, especially the host, is not going to fly. OTOH, the line where abuse ends and censorship starts generates a tremendous amount of animosity. I can only say that anyone who wants to diss me personally, or say something to me here that they would not say in my presence, is going to have their post deleted. I've seen a couple attacks on Monte and Farmer that I would also delete in the future. I can't think of any reason to ban anyone, and have never banned anyone (real). I'm also not going to play word games: I post for fun. Most people post for fun. It better fucking stay fun.
Question: if the kinds of abuse that Monty and SubaruFarmer received were worthy of censure, then what about this?

And, Martin, I'd like to illustrate my earlier point about these very same characters accusing others of abuse are the primary abusers in your forum:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:01 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:00 pm
Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:43 am

I am not a fan of dressing up. Every time I ever had to dress up, bad shit happened.
Perhaps if you dressed up a bit before going on a date, instead of being told of a date in court, you may not need the prior...
That, gentlemen, is the sound of a fedora hat being tipped.
They only want to weaponize censorship against the very people they abuse every single day.

And if you want to entertain the notion there is no double standard here, imagine for a moment that they posted some shit like that to DrY about his marriage issues in the middle of some innocuous, friendly discussion.. Would that be okay? Because somehow it's okay when they do it to me. While I don't usually give a shit, the idea that we are going to be censored because of these people complaining about how they are abused really strikes me as rather fucked up.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:28 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:25 pm
This ain’t the time for finger pointing. NYT just ran a deep state Op-Ed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opin ... tance.html
Interesting how they are complaining of Trump taking civility out of public discourse while these very MSM outlets have been fomenting violence and hate nonstop since even before Trump won the election.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:35 pm

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:26 pm
FYI
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:49 am
My feelings about "Free Speech" have changed since I spent the last 6 months posting heavily to FB for my campaign. People saying whatever they want about someone else, especially the host, is not going to fly. OTOH, the line where abuse ends and censorship starts generates a tremendous amount of animosity. I can only say that anyone who wants to diss me personally, or say something to me here that they would not say in my presence, is going to have their post deleted. I've seen a couple attacks on Monte and Farmer that I would also delete in the future. I can't think of any reason to ban anyone, and have never banned anyone (real). I'm also not going to play word games: I post for fun. Most people post for fun. It better fucking stay fun.
Question: if the kinds of abuse that Monty and SubaruFarmer received were worthy of censure, then what about this?

And, Martin, I'd like to illustrate my earlier point about these very same characters accusing others of abuse are the primary abusers in your forum:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:01 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:00 pm

Perhaps if you dressed up a bit before going on a date, instead of being told of a date in court, you may not need the prior...
That, gentlemen, is the sound of a fedora hat being tipped.
They only want to weaponize censorship against the very people they abuse every single day.

And if you want to entertain the notion there is no double standard here, imagine for a moment that they posted some shit like that to DrY in the middle of some innocuous, friendly discussion about his marriage issues. Would that be okay? Because somehow it's okay when they do it to me. While I don't usually give a shit, the idea that we are going to be censored because of these people complaining about they are abused really strikes me as rather fucked up.
I was just taking a jab at TC. It’s kinda fucked up that he took a swing at your marriage issues, but I don’t know if it crosses the line into pedophilia and syphilis.. :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0