How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

TheReal_ND

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:47 am

Good luck fucker it's already brown AF

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:27 am

Best watch that lip son, or I'll make damn sure one of my brown daughters marys your boy.

Since we'll be in laws, I'll be coming round every Holliday, talking constantly about Obama being the greatest president in American history, and how Hillary won the popular vote.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:35 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Best watch that lip son, or I'll make damn sure one of my brown daughters marys your boy.

Since we'll be in laws, I'll be coming round every Holliday, talking constantly about Obama being the greatest president in American history, and how Hillary won the popular vote.

Good thing your son-in-law's dad is a Texan. Do that shit in Appalachia and you will find yourself down a creek somewhere.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Best watch that lip son, or I'll make damn sure one of my brown daughters marys your boy.

Good thing your son-in-law's dad is a Texan. Do that shit in Appalachia and you will find yourself down a creek somewhere.
Be careful, I'm gonna have kids to spare, I can split my massive mixed family between Tejas and whatever the shit crick or holler you call home.

If you kill me, my name will just end up emblazoned on the memorial Transgender youth center that gets built after me and all my rowdy friends take over your city halls with our progressive agendas.

Cities hall? Is that right?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:47 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

Be careful, I'm gonna have kids to spare, I can split my massive mixed family between Tejas and whatever the shit crick or holler you call home.

If you kill me, my name will just end up emblazoned on the memorial Transgender youth center that gets built after me and all my rowdy friends take over your city halls with our progressive agendas.

I live in North Carolina. That kind of degeneracy is illegal here.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:49 am

Fuck of hanarchy. Everyone knows you don't breed. Thank god.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:49 am

Well shit, I was thinking about moving to North Carolina anyway so I could learn how to play round peak style. Get ready for the progressive agenda neighbor!
HAIL!

-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:52 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Well shit, I was thinking about moving to North Carolina anyway so I could learn how to play round peak style. Get ready for the progressive agenda neighbor!

Dude, I live like two miles from the Buncombe county line. We already have plenty of progressives over in the next county over. We have to plan to repel them in a One Second After scenario.

Honestly, One Second After probably just started as the author trying to figure out how the folks over in Black Mountain will repel the hungry democrats that march out of Asheville. He probably figured he could make it into a book. It isn't anything we don't think about in the other surrounding communities.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:53 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Fuck of hanarchy. Everyone knows you don't breed. Thank god.
I wasn't planning on it, but spite is a powerful motivational tool... you know that!

I'll just close my eyes and imagine that 10/10 would bang picture of young Alex Jones you posted to keep me slammin' till my brood runs thick on the ground.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:57 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Well shit, I was thinking about moving to North Carolina anyway so I could learn how to play round peak style. Get ready for the progressive agenda neighbor!

Dude, I live like two miles from the Buncombe county line. We already have plenty of progressives over in the next county over. We have to plan to repel them in a One Second After scenario.

Honestly, One Second After probably just started as the author trying to figure out how the folks over in Black Mountain will repel the hungry democrats that march out of Asheville. He probably figured he could make it into a book. It isn't anything we don't think about in the other surrounding communities.
My jamboree for social justice just got ten feet closer to your stoop.
HAIL!

-Hwen