Net Neutrality

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Net Neutrality

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Fife wrote:
If you are an Amazon employee and the company has actually stolen your labor, I'll represent you and get you fat stacks.

If you are a Chipotle customer and willingly eat that shit and get sick, I'll represent you and get you fat stacks.

If you are a property owner and are polluted by a factory, I'll represent you and and get you fat stacks, AND a permanent injunction.

See how it works?
Thank the lord for the state, and it's laws and regulations what make it illegal to steal my labor, poison me, and suffocate me with toxins. Otherwise, how could such a heroic lawyer defend me from the unscrupulous?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:08 pm

The only logically consistent thing TC has said in this thread is that I can't phantom.
He’s right.
I can’t.
Yet.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:09 pm

DBTrek wrote:The only logically consistent thing TC has said in this thread is that I can't phantom.
He’s right.
I can’t.
Yet.
Darth Sidious was able to phantom quite well
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:10 pm

heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
DBTrek wrote:What’s amazing is your absolute inability to think beyond your own myopic circumstances or maintain any level of consistency of thought.

You can hold two completely contradictory views and blindly flip between them based entirely on whether you’re personally impacted or not.

As you say, Amazing.
Different situations, entirely... something you can't seem to phantom.
fathom. Phantom is the name of the best star wars movie.
Did you understand the statement or no?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:11 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Kath wrote:
DBTrek wrote:What’s amazing is your absolute inability to think beyond your own myopic circumstances or maintain any level of consistency of thought.
Another symptom of Aspberger's.

/sigh welcome to my life with the kid.
The Conservative is just trying to make sure that you understand complex ideas and concepts. That is why he explains it to you in simple and obvious terms. It is not always clear that you are capable of understanding the nuances of loot crates.
Says the one eating his own tail...
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:11 pm

He’s phantoming.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:15 pm

So, here's the summary from TC.

1. He is not paid hourly
2. He has very inexpensive child care
3. His wife is available for pick up duty, so he never experiences childcare late pickup fees.

Therefore, this law does not apply to him nor his needs, therefore law is correct.

Did I miss anything, like fuck the single mother who has two jobs to try and make ends meet? Her childcare costs and late fees and the other job are irrelevant, because, wait for it, it's not happening to TC.

Just like welfare recipients should not get welfare, until the exact moment TC needed welfare, then welfare is important. Now that he doesn't need it anymore, fuck welfare for everyone.
Account abandoned.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:15 pm

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Different situations, entirely... something you can't seem to phantom.
fathom. Phantom is the name of the best star wars movie.
Did you understand the statement or no?
Phantom in the way you are using it would be a double negative like: "you are not not right." Phantom when used that way means delusional or fallacious thinking. Fathom would be a better word choice imo. Disregard most of this because English is not my first language and I post on here to sharpen my linguistic skills. More importantly, Watto did have reason to get mad, because the dice roll was rigged by Liam Neeson. This is neither here nor there, because his Toydarian greed cost him his shop and he ultimately had to sell Schmi. When you gamble, sometimes you lose.
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:15 pm

DBTrek wrote:The only logically consistent thing TC has said in this thread is that I can't phantom.
He’s right.
I can’t.
Yet.
You can't do a lot of things, which is obvious...

So what it seems you are having a problem with is that you can't understand the difference between someone working asking for more money because they are standing in line, vs someone asking for help because he has a son and wife while trying to find a job to get off of any assistance the state may have been able to offer...

So tell me, how are these identical at all? Please, amuse me because you are blowing smoke so hard up someone's ass that they are getting it second hand.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Do you even phantom, bro?