Europe, Boring Until it's Not

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:12 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image
That can’t be real.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Otern

Post by Otern » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:28 am

This video got a man convicted.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:02 am

Otern wrote:

This video got a man convicted.
It's absolutely abhorrent that you now can go to jail in the UK for making an offensive joke. It goes against all instinct.

When are the Brits going to wake up? This wouldn't happen even in Sweden. Comedy and satire must be protected in a civilized country.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:13 am

Saying I was only joking after getting caught is not a valid defence.
"Sure I pulled a knife on the old lady and said give me all your money.....but I was only joking.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:26 am

Montegriffo wrote:Saying I was only joking after getting caught is not a valid defence.
"Sure I pulled a knife on the old lady and said give me all your money.....but I was only joking.
Do you have any idea what you are talking about or are you under some kind of spell? Just defending every indefensible little SJW hill no matter what. Equating teaching a dog a funny trick with armed robbery. Unfuckingbelievable.

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:34 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:37 am

Hastur wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Saying I was only joking after getting caught is not a valid defence.
Do you have any idea what you are talking about or are you under some kind of spell? Just defending every indefensible little SJW hill no matter what. Equating teaching a dog a funny trick with armed robbery. Unfuckingbelievable.
Do you know what you are talking about or do you knee jerk every time the right wing press tells you to.
Imagine your grandparents died in Auchwitz then tell me how funny "do you want to gas the Jews" is.

Do you want to lynch the niggers Fido?
Do you want to kill all the Catholic pedophiles Rex?
Do you want to mow down all the infidels Rover?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:38 am

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:39 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Hastur wrote:
Do you know what you are talking about or do you knee jerk every time the right wing press tells you to.
Imagine your grandparents died in Auchwitz then tell me how funny "do you want to gas the Jews" is.

Do you want to lynch the niggers Fido?
Do you want to kill all the Catholic pedophiles Rex?
Do you want to mow down all the infidels Rover?
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT NOT TO BE OFFENDED.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:35 am

Last edited by Hastur on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.