Europe, Boring Until it's Not

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:33 pm

We have sex traffickers and rapists over here too, btw.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Yep. Universe B must have experienced another pocket reality collapse today. I see HM is wailing at the sky in the thread about a bridge collapse. Here Monty and GCF are still running cover for rapist jihadis. Something must have gone wrong over there.

I am starting to give up hope that they will take our offer and cross the dimensional bridge over to Universe A.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Yep. Universe B must have experienced another pocket reality collapse today. I see HM is wailing at the sky in the thread about a bridge collapse. Here Monty and GCF are still running cover for rapist jihadis. Something must have gone wrong over there.

I am starting to give up hope that they will take our offer and cross the dimensional bridge over to Universe A.
Is that the one where we freak out and take cover over every crime headline?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:43 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Yep. Universe B must have experienced another pocket reality collapse today. I see HM is wailing at the sky in the thread about a bridge collapse. Here Monty and GCF are still running cover for rapist jihadis. Something must have gone wrong over there.

Is that the one where we freak out and take cover over every crime headline?

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Guess I spoke too soon. He obviously doesn't give a shit that his women are being raped and murdered by hajis.
I'm sure he must realise that if all 3 million Muslims in the UK were rapists and murderers then people would get really angry.
Since they obviously aren't I guess he doesn't tar them all with the same brush.
It's not as if only Muslims rape drunk and drugged up teenage girls.
If social workers weren't so poorly funded and over worked after decades of cuts there wouldn't be so many vulnerable girls on the streets.
No. Seems like mainly Muslims form rape gangs though. There is a big difference between an individual being raped once and being gang raped by multiple men in a night, and for money, and being beaten and virtually held prisoner.

84% of those in prison in the UK for being part of a "grooming gang" are Muslims selling rape time with white British women.

Think 84% from a single culture might indicate a trend/problem?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Ph64 wrote:
84% of those in prison in the UK for being part of a "grooming gang" are Muslims selling rape time with white British women.

:lol: Isn't that the definition of a "grooming gang"?

Again, we have sex traffickers here as well. Are you just concerned that most of them in the UK seem to be arabs? Or should more of them be Christian/Atheist?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:04 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ph64 wrote:

Again, we have sex traffickers here as well. Are you just concerned that most of them in the UK seem to be arabs? Or should more of them be Christian/Atheist?
We are an equal opportunities country...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:20 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43469316

Former French president Sarkozy in police custody on charges of illegal financing by Gaddafi in 2007:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ding-libya

French politicians really do love getting their political parties and campaigns financed by foreign governments, don't they? :lol:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:44 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ph64 wrote:

We are an equal opportunities country...
It's just that any time I see a 'statistic' involving "Muslims", not comparing religious popularity, it's plainly bullshit.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace