Net Neutrality

The Conservative

Re: Net Neutrality

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:47 pm

DBTrek wrote:You should probably pay for another 10 hours of daycare a month as your employer detains you without pay an extra half hour every day.

Of course, you’d be caterwauling like a bull moose with its balls caught in a bear trap if you were the target of this policy.
Funny that my wife can drive too... she could pick up my son and call it a day. You fail on multiple levels.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:50 pm

The Conservative wrote:
DBTrek wrote:You should probably pay for another 10 hours of daycare a month as your employer detains you without pay an extra half hour every day.

Of course, you’d be caterwauling like a bull moose with its balls caught in a bear trap if you were the target of this policy.
Funny that my wife can drive too... she could pick up my son and call it a day. You fail on multiple levels.
Then your employer should detain you for days at a time.
I mean, as your genius ass pointed out, your wife can drive.
Derp.
Really dude, you’re Forrest Gump level dumb sometimes.

If you can mitigate aspects of forcible detainment, then it’s totally ok to be forcibly detained. Derp.”
Last edited by DBTrek on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:54 pm

DBTrek wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Then your employer should detain you for days at a time.
I mean, as your genius ass pointed out, your wife can drive.
Derp.
Really dude, you’re Forrest Gump level dumb sometimes.

Wow, you are stupid... you are putting emotion into something that doesn't warrant it. Not to mention, you are comparing Apple to Oranges. If I worked several days in a row, then so be it, I'm salary... I don't get paid more or less for it. As long as I work 40 hours a week my boss doesn't care.

You are talking about slave wage labor monkeys making an hourly wage.

The funny thing about my boss telling me to work for a few days in a row, it's called the weekday, those who work in the professional work environment do that anyway, I also have the ability to work from home, so I can tell him I'll do it from home, and I'll see him when he comes back from Austraila.

It's amazing what happens when you stop working a minimum wage job and start working a full-time gig that pays a living wage, isn't it?

Also, Forest Gump became a millionaire... so.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:56 pm

I could do without the namecalling in this thread guys. We are all adults, why don't we start acting like it?
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:57 pm

What’s amazing is your absolute inability to think beyond your own myopic circumstances or maintain any level of consistency of thought.

You can hold two completely contradictory views and blindly flip between them based entirely on whether you’re personally impacted or not.

As you say, Amazing.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm

heydaralon wrote:I could do without the namecalling in this thread guys. We are all adults, why don't we start acting like it?
Better hurry up, the train to FuckOffVille is about to leave without you.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:03 pm

DBTrek wrote:What’s amazing is your absolute inability to think beyond your own myopic circumstances or maintain any level of consistency of thought.
Another symptom of Aspberger's.

/sigh welcome to my life with the kid.
Account abandoned.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:04 pm

DBTrek wrote:What’s amazing is your absolute inability to think beyond your own myopic circumstances or maintain any level of consistency of thought.

You can hold two completely contradictory views and blindly flip between them based entirely on whether you’re personally impacted or not.

As you say, Amazing.
Different situations, entirely... something you can't seem to phantom.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:04 pm

Kath wrote:
Another symptom of Aspberger's.

/sigh welcome to my life with the kid.
The Conservative is just trying to make sure that you understand complex ideas and concepts. That is why he explains it to you in simple and obvious terms. It is not always clear that you are capable of understanding the nuances of loot crates.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:05 pm

The Conservative wrote:

As you say, Amazing.
Different situations, entirely... something you can't seem to phantom.
fathom. Phantom is the name of the best star wars movie.
Shikata ga nai